Chapter 1

Carly~

Moving wasn't my choice. Well of course it wasn't, but I didn't have much of a say in this either. My names Carly Jayne Wilton. I moved here from Washington. Washington; where I had friends, a life, and well... everything. Now I'm here in Illinois, where I don't have a thing. No memory, no history, no friends. Nothing. I used to live in the city but, we moved into a suburb. Wooo. It's really small here, except for a few houses, and its pretty quiet. I bet all the people around here own a farm in some random place. I bet they all say y'all. How great.

So anyway, we moved into this house that's medium sized, not too big and not that small. And it is around everything, malls, high schools, schools, library, park. We picked a pretty good area. Lucky for me. Since the high school is close I get to walk. Yay. Now don't get me wrong I'm not picky it's just...I didn't want to move.

Tammy~

Today. Hmmm. What can I do? Well I can write a story. Or maybe read. Yeah. Alright then.

My name's Tammy Sii Brooks. I go to school at N.C.H.S and I am a sophomore. I've lived here basically my whole life. I have a younger brother and a mom. Oh and a dad, but he's working... in New York.. Or at least I hope so. Anyway my mom's a Singer; she sings for weddings, parties, concerts pretty much anything and my brother... well, he's a bit on the weird side. On the plus side he's extremely smart!

Anyway as I was saying earlier I was going to read.

Erica~

I'm Erica Lauren Payne, super model, designer, actress, and home design specialist. Or at least I wish to be. I'm Erica Lauren Lorenson. I've been here in the suburbs since i was a freshman so one year. My parents are divorced. My mom's sick of taking care of me, so is my aunt, so now I'm with my Dad. Just great. The only one who cares for me... haha yeah right. All my dad cares about is his job. He hates me but, whatever. Now I'm not just some superficial girl. I actually have a brain, and a heart. But people see past that and just go straight to my boobs.

Anyway today looks nice so I'm going to take some pictures of nature and mostly myself. Chow <3

Zoe~

Hi I'm Zoe. Just Zoe. Yeah I'm not your average girl. I like the arts, paintings, drawings, graffiti. Some call me a rebel but, I disagree. I'm a voice that no one hears or can understand. I'm just me. People say I'm Goth, but I don't wear all black. Yeah maybe mostly dark purples, some reds, green, brown, stuff like that. I wear dresses or long sweater shirts, basically I dress like its fall. deal with it. I'm jean jackets, and boots other girls are preppy sweaters and team spirit woo! *sarcastic* I'm just me. And right now I'm going to paint somewhere. wherever. I'll find a good spot.

Eric~

I'm Eric Parker. I woke up this morning in the same clothes as yesterday. Not surprised. I like sports. I like to have fun. People don't realize I'm not a dumb jock, I'm smart. I have muscles but they aren't huge. I have a face which girls love, what can I say? Well I'm gonna go for a walk maybe head over to the park.

Denis~

I'm Denis Tenly and right now I'm working. As you can see I'm on a bike throwing newspapers towards these houses. I'd love to talk, but I'm kinda of busy. Actually not really. I do this so I can earn money to buy a good car when I get my license and not my dad's dear old car Darcy. Yeah I have a weird family. I'm an only child and sadly, my parents don't help.

Oh man the Neadleson's dog is after me again! Catch up with you laterrrrrrr!!!!!!

Jay~

Hey bras. I'm Jay short for Jason David Glenleve bras, but I like Jay. I was born in Hawaii but as you can see I'm white not Hawaiian. So I am skate boarding as you can see with my guitar with me. I thought why not spread my love around the neighborhood. "I love tacos and other foods, I'm spreading my good mood to you and you and you yeah you old man. Peace bras!" Alright bras well I'm gonna go spread my lovely song around. Catch up with you guys later. Aloha!

Carly~

"Hey honey could you please help me?" my mom called "Here I got it love, Carly why don't you go look around the neighborhood." dad replied "alright" BYE!! I said in my head. I began walking towards the park.

Tammy~

Its a really nice day today so I decided to go read at the park.

Erica~

So I was taking some pictures and I thought the park! Best place for a photo shoot! Plus hot guys mmm.

Zoe~

I found a great place to draw. The park. So I'm almost halfway there and there's this camera hoe just talking pictures of herself i got quite the laugh.

Eric~

Some reason I ended up at the park

Denis~

This dog is chasing me all the way to the park!!!

Jay~

To the park to spread my song of tacos and happiness bras!

Carly: Heading straight to the field of grass at the park

Tammy: Heading for the grass

Erica: Heading towards the grass to take pictures of her lying down on it

Zoe: Loses balance on her motorcycle and heads for the grass on accident and is about to crash

Eric: His basketball goes onto the grass field

Denis: The dogs chasing him to the grass

Jay: So emotional about the song his fuckin eyes are closed and he's heading for the grass

BOOM! They all crash into each other. Zoe falls off her motorcycle, Denis falls off his bike, and Jay falls of his skate board saying "Whoa bro". Eric's head hits Zoe's, Erica falls on top of Denis, Jay is lying on his back dizzy, Tammy then topples over Eric and Carly who wasn't watching were she was going topples over Jay.

"Oww" says Erica*Moans and groans from everyone*

"Here you go" Eric says passing Zoe her spray bottles.

"I'm sorry" Carly says while stretching out her hand for jay.

"Here's your camera" Denis says mesmerized by Erica's beauty.

Everyone gets up.