Chapter 4.5

(they just got out of the movie theater into the horrible weather)

"Great"- Denis said sarcastically

"Rain?" -Erica

*thunder strikes the air*

"Thunder"- Tammy

*lightning leaves a vain of white clouds in the air*

"Lightning."- Zoe

"Guys do you hear that?" Erica says staying quite for a moment.

"Yeah!"- Eric replies and starts to smile.

"Wait what?"- Denis say confused...as usual.

"Listen."-Erica

The outdoor mall always plays music around the movie theaters. Its either that, potbelly, or Johny Rockets music.

"O my god is that pound the alarm by Nicki Minaj?"-Zoe

"Yeaha!"-Erica

"Let's dance!"-Eric

the tune continues- Oh oh ohhhh come fill my glass up a little more (Eric grabs Zoe and twirls her, Erica grabs Tammy and Carly, and Jay and Denis do a weird robot dance. They sing along too.) We bout to get uuup and burn this floor, don't you know we're gettin hotter and hotter sexy and hotter we shut em down! (All of them come together and pause, then lightning and thunder strike.) POUND THE ALARM! (Thay all start hopping on benches and cement steps and just start dancing. They make it to the outside kid play area and continue to dance , sing and goof around.) POUND THE ALARM!"

"Ooo ooo"- Denis

Everyone laughs and smile. Eric goes and nuggies Denis, while Erica takes videos, and snap shots of everyone. After the song ends they're in a horizontal line, arms around each others shoulders doing the left foot right foot thing all the way to the car. This is their order:

Jay, Carly, Denis, Tammy, Eric, Zoe, Erica.

They make it all the way to Eric's car. and climb in. They decide to sleep over at Zoe's house cuz they've never been there before. Luckily everyone brought clothes from home because some how they new they were either going to get wet, dirty, or spill some food on themselves.

They got to Zoe's house and everyone was in awe.

"Damn.....you've got one large house!"-Carly

"Yeah Zoe's. WHy'd you hide it from us?"- Erica

"I don't know"- Zoe

"Braaaahahaa.....sweet crib."- Jay

They got inside and went into the basement. Zoe's mom was on a flight to Europe and would'nt be back for a few days and her dad was in Africa and was coming back on Monday. Once they got inside they all took showers or cleaned up and changed into more conferable clothes. Zoe got them some blankets and sleeping bags. and they lied dwn on the carpeted floor or sat on the couch or big fluffy bean bag chairs.

"So what do you guys wanna do now?"-Erica

"Ummm I believe its Denis's bedtime."- Tammy

"Real funny Tams"- Denis said

"I know what about truth or dare?"- Erica

"Or spin the bottle?" Denis (bottle was higher pitched then the other words.)

"Umm no"- Carly

"I played spin the bottle once.... but i ended up having to kiss a dog. It wasn't that bad."- Eric

*everyone replies, ewwww, uhhh, gross, bro, and Eric and Denis laugh.*

"SO I guess its settled then truth or dare......for Tammy!"- Erica