patience

Erik passed his hand by the sensor overhead light overhead so that it'd shine on Ivy's face while he returned to the silver cart to grab his loupe glasses, putting them on. In the mean time, he set up his Tobii video-based eye tracker. If he'd used a pupilometer, she wouldn't be able to see anything because her sight trajectory would be blocked by the device.

"You're a very attractive girl. The naked eye wouldn't do you justice, that's why I'm using these," he tapped the lens next to the protruding binoculars attached on the glasses. "Let's see these pretty eyes up close."

Between the lights and the glasses set to 2.5 magnification, he used his bare fingers again to stretch her left eyelids wide, keeping her from blinking as he examined her eye.

The iris had a warm psychedelic pattern, the outer ring a strong steel grey, contrasting against the white of her sclera. Inside, a bed of mossy soft green was tie-dyed with bronze. The two colors danced until a burst of black rays shot from the black hole that was the pupil.. like a black sun. Her eye was essentially a sunflower in the grass set against a sky of white. That's what it looked like. He released her lids allowing her to blink as he focused the eye tracker he'd already set up to record the precise movements of her pupils.

"Don't talk or move your head now, or else I'll.." he paused, "you know what? Just don't do it."

Once he was satisfied with the machinery and all of its attachments (that he'd had his assistant Draya assemble for him while Ivy was knocked out), he focused his attention on Ivy.

"The eyes," he gestured to his own, "truly are the windows to the soul."

The bulky and ugly device which sent information directly to the computer into a software program for graphing and analysis would reveal to him all of her thoughts and it would do it by measuring the movement and dilation of her pupils.

He waited a few moments allowing it to get a baseline measurement for comparison as Ivy kept herself still.

"Hm. You ever think about putting a needle through your pupil," he murmured keeping his voice low and calm. "I'd put it right through the center."

Her pupil enlarged visibly and he grinned watching them through his loupes.

"I'm kidding, I don't plan to mess with your eyes. That would be crazy."

He watched the data on the computer screen. Her eyes were so responsive. He could see the difference in her reaction between the two prompts he'd given.

"You really don't like talk about things going into your eyes. You'd like me to leave your eyes alone. Unfortunately for you.. I do what I want."

The new data aligned with that of the first prompt. This was her fear response. The other was a bit closer to pleasure, though it was still fear. He needed to explore the pleasure response a bit more for accuracy. He sighed.

"Kidding. You don't want me to do that.. I don't have to. There are plenty of other things. For example..," he leaned in close and noticed her pupils dilating again, "..I could count how many licks it take to make you melt like ice cream on this beautiful summer day."

Those pupils told him everything.
He checked the monitor. Despite her fear response, she was still attracted to him and experiencing pleasure. He removed the loupe glasses. He could still see her pupils clearly since he was close, and they were in the way of his eye contact.

"Look at me. Look close." He guided her attention to his face bringing his index between his own eyes, watching her eyes settle on his. "That's insane," he laughed watching her pupils dilate. He checked the graph briefly. The sight of him now was aligning with pleasure and when he stuck out his tongue, flattening it before flicking the air and showing her how full and long it was, the data went closer to the side of pleasure. These were her thoughts, though she was still very afraid.