Chapter 5:-Prerna Goes Missing

In last chapter you have got to know about:- Prerna was locked by someone in college store room and Anurag Basu challenges Mr bajaj, Mr Bajaj told that he will destroy whole Basu family what is relation between Mr Bajaj and Basu family let's see what happens next....

So Prerna was locked by someone in store room and she starts to knock the door and in sometime lights gets off and

Prerna:- Hello koi hai baher jo bhi hai please door koldo please muje andhere se dar lagta please(while knocking the doors and started to cry)and ek min I will call Nivedita(and she try to call Nivedita but her phone network was restricted)

Oh god ye network Ko kya hogaya Abhi Mai kaise baher Niklo yaha se....and she start to scream koi hai please baher nikalo muje. Muje darkness se dar lagta hai....(and she fell unconscious)

After the college is over Nivedita comes out of the college and started to search Prerna in college..

Nivedita:- Pata nahi kaha chali gayi ye na library me hai na canteen me hai aur class Ko bhi nahi ayi,wo class Kabi miss nahi Karti pata nahi AJ kya hua..chalo use call Karti hun and she called Prerna but it was showing out of coverage......and Nivedita realise about Prerna was gone to attempt a call but not returned yet so see goes to telephone office and check their but telephone office was closed then she started searching for her, after searching everywhere Nivedita finally realise that a storeroom is also exist in the college then she was going their to navigate.Is Prerna their or not,she then came to near store room and saw it was locked..

Nivedita:- Yeh bhi lock hai sayad Prerna ghar chali gayi hogi (and somebody tap on her shoulder and she turns back it was Anurag searching for her)

Anurag:- Mai tume kabse college me dhond raha hun aur tum yaha kya kar rahi ho..

Nivedita:- Nothing bhai bas Prerna mil nahi rahi thi isiliye mai usse dhond rahi thi..

Anurag:- Are you mad college timing Khatam ho chuka hai abtak wo yaha kya karegi sayad ghar chalegayi hogi ab tu bhi chal jaldi...

Nivedita:- But bhai I think she is here in storeroom bhai...

Anurag:- You she lock over there tume kya lagta hai wo andar jake baher se lock karegi Apne apko...Mai jaraha hoon tuje ana hai toh abi aaa warna auto pakde ke badme Ajana.bye

Nivedita:-Wait bhai I am coming..4 ghante se class nahi ayi iska MATLAB wo ghar chali gayi hogi sayad.

And Anurag and Nivedita was going from their and meanwhile prerna finally came to senses.And heard voice of Nivedita, so she tried to call her name due to her weak health she was not able to call her name...

Prerna:- Niv..Niv..Niv..Nivedita (in a weak voice and she fell unconscious again)

And Anurag and Nivedita goes from there...

Late Night at 3.00am at Basu mansion:-

Nivedita was sleeping in her bedroom and her phone rings...Nivedita's phone was ringing...

Nivedita:- Itni raat me kon hai yaar.Raat me bhi sune nahi dete (and she saw it was Prerna's mother's call so she picked up)

Nivedita:- Hello. Ji aunty boliye..

Prerna mother:- Beta Prerna abtak ghar nahi ayi wo tumare sath hai kya(while crying she asks)

Nivedita:- What wo abitak ghar nahi paunchi..and aunty please don't cry..

Prerna mother's :- Zaroor kuch gadbad hai beta Muje bahut dar lag Raha use lekar.

Nivedita:- Don't worry she will be fine I will find her just aunty you relax...