Chapter 28:-When Anurag meets ??

Anurag was in the bar and he was fully drunk and he kept drinking the shots nonstop, a guy in the black jacket was sitting beside him in the bar noticed that anurag was broke and also drunk at the same time. The guy wanted to ask him what was wrong but he thought it will be wrong if he asked him directly so he just waited and kept an eye on him.

Bartender:-Sir can you please pay the bill before you lose your senses, please??

Anurag:-Haha! Bahut paisa hai mere pass abi tere muh pe marta hun🥴(while searching for his wallet, he said but he forgot to bring the wallet with him) shit🥴 I left my wallet in my house wait mai abi leke ata hoon.

Bartender:-Sir I can't allow you to do this(while grabbing anurag's hand he said)

Anurag:-Hath chod😡 Tu janta bhi hai ki Mai kon hun (while grabbing bartender's collar he said)

Bartender:-Sir don't force me to call security guards now.

Anurag:-Pahele usne kaha ki wo security guards bhulwayegi abhi tu bhi, bhulwayega hahaha😂😂

Before the security guards had come, the guy in the black jacket came over there.

Unknown person(Up):-Guys relax we were just having fun here everything is ok. It was just a prank (while laughing he said)

Anurag:-Really🥴 camera kaha hai and by the way, are you a prankster 🥴

Unknown person:-Haha good joke😅, he is joking he is my teammate so relax😉(while trying to keep Anurag's mouth shut he said)

Bartender:-Sir bill😒🤒

Anurag:-Billll🥴tu chuwa🐁hai kya Jo bar bar bill bill kar raha hai🥴

Up:-Haha😂😅 what a joke he is so funny by the way. Oh God haha (while giving the credit card to the bartender he said)

Anurag:-Really! Am I🥴

Up:-Shut up😒I am trying to save you(he muttered in anurags ear)

Anurag:-Ok 🥴🤫

Bartender:-Sir your card by the way what's his name

Up:-His name is (while scanning through the whole bar and just saw a sign and said) his name is "laadiis washarum"😅

Bartender:-Weird name sir, sounds like 'ladies washroom'😂

Up:-Yeah🤐 he is Dutch na so😅

Bartender:-Hey He don't even look like Dutch??

Up:-Abe apna kaam kar na, kya faltu ki panchayat kar raha hai. Saale ek ghuma ke marunga na sida ud ke ladies washroom me jake girega(while getting irritated he replied and anurag grabbed him)

Anurag:-Control majnu control🥴 I will take care of him🥴

Up:-No! (He shouted and tried to control his anger and replied) no more of this shit, just let's get out of this shitty place🤯🤬

And then Unknown person took anurag to the parking

Anurag:- Gadi tera bhai chalayega aj🥴

Up:-Bro chill I will drive just sit quit next to me.

Then Unknown person made anurag to sit in the car and started the engine and asked

Up:-Bro your address??

Anurag:-🤫

Up:-What! I asked something at least say something😅

Anurag:-You only told me to sit quit🤫

Up:-Ugh! Ok I am sorry meri hi galti thi abtoh address bata de mere baap....please🤒

And anurag told the directions and about her family and all but unknown person didn't care about that and drive him to his house..and rang the doorbell and nivedita opened the door and got shocked seeing him..

Nivedita:-Are ap😊 picha kar rahe ho mera😉

Up:-Are you blind you can't see your brother with me😡

Nivedita:-Oh shit bhai kya huva apko??

Up:-Nothing to worry he is just drunk and stop staring and help me to get him to his room..

Then nivedita and Up took anurag to his room and laid him on the bed

Nivedita:-Thank you so much you helped a lot

Up:-My pleasure, by the way he do like this daily or aj kuch special tha??

Nivedita:-I think it's the second time he got drunk like this. I don't know what's wrong with him

Up:-I saw him in the bar and I can surely say that he is broke...

And anurag's voice interrupted

Anurag:-You are right dude. I am broke, broke like a hell(while tears in his eyes he said)

Nivedita:-What's wrong bhai??

Anurag:-Everthying is fine niv relax??

Up:-Nivedita can you please give us a minute please??

Nivedita:-Ok sure

And nivedita left the room

Up:-Now tell me what's wrong???

And don't know why but anurag explained everything happened between him and prerna, he told he loves her and also she loves him and all

Up:-So what went wrong??

Anurag:-I don't know yaar suddenly she told me that she doesn't love me🥺

Up:-You love her right?

Anurag:-Yes

Up:-If you love her. So why are you still in relationship with that other girl??

Anurag:- I don't know but I can't break her heart too🥺

Up:-Thats the problem dude you are not sure bas I love you bolne ko pyaar nahi kehte agar pyaar karte ho toh nibana toh padega na aur use feel karana hoga ki tum bas us se hi pyaar karte ho aur uske alwa tumare life me koi aur nahi hai.

Anurag:-But I am sure that I love her.

Up:-Yes but does that girl, you are in a relationship with right now know that...No right

Anurag:-Matlab

Up:-First just get clear on ki tume kya chaiye wo ladki jis se tum pyaar karte ho ya woh ladki jis se tum pyaar karne ki acting karte ho?

Anurag:-But I can't break her heart she loves me🥺

Up:-Woh toh ek na ek din toot hi jayega kyunki fake cheeze zyada din nahi teek thi bro

Anurag:-Tum meri jagah hote toh kya karte?

Up:-Mai bas advice de sakta hun answer tume khud dhondne honge😉

Anurag:-Bro just one question??

Up:-Yes please

Anurag:-What do you think why she did this to me today???

Up:-Prerna ko lag raha hai ki wo khabab me haddi ban rahi hai but use nahi pata ki wo aur tum khabab ho aur haddi komolika.

Anurag:-Toh mujhe komolika ko apni life se nikalna hoga right???

Up:-I told you I can give you advice but answer tume khud dhondne honge.

Anurag:-Uff puri utar gayi yaar thank you so much bahut sari cheeze clear hogayi aj and by the way are you a love guru???

Up:-No! Not at all aur ise pahele mai ban jaun mujhe yahan se jana hoga so bye....

Anurag:-Thank you so much you helped me a lot today I feel much better now thank you(while hugging unknown person he said)

Up left the room and again he came back and said

Up:-And about she is working in an hospital right, kuch toh problem chal rahi hai uski life me. Pahele know ki uski life me kya majaboori hai ki use kaam karna pad raha hai??

Anurag:-Wo nahi bateyegi!

Up:-I never told you to ask her, if you love her then you will find a way to know her😉(he smiled and closed the door and left )