Chapter 14:-Things got close

Next Day:-

Anurag was sitting on his car while thinking about the dance competition....

Anurag:- Kya karun mujhe kuch bhi karke dance competition jeetna hoga magar kaise mujhe toh dance ata hi Nahi....kuch bhi ho Mr freshers toh...Mai hi banunga...pahele meri dance partner ko call kar lete hai..

While prerna took a shower and came out of the bathroom while rubbing her hair with the towel she heard her phone ringing she took her phone and saw Anurag was calling...

Prerna:- Haye bagwan abi ye mujhe kyun call kar raha hai...ek kam karti hoon phone switch off kar deti hoon...(she switched off her phone and left it on her bed) and said "kuch bhi ho is insan se dur rehna hoga mujhe" while drinking water she came near window and she saw Anurag was sitting on his car infront of her house in shock water came out of her mouth...and other side Anurag also saw her and prerna got down on the floor and said...

Prerna:- Mere sath ye kyun kar rahe ho bagwan please bacha lo,mujhe nahi milna hai usse....(while praying to god)

Other side Anurag saw her hiding from him...

Anurag:- Ise kya hua...mujhe dek ke niche kyun bhait Gayi...😨 chalo sida garme chalte hai....

Then prerna slowly got up and saw out of the window Anurag was not there so she thought he should be gone..

Prerna:- Haaas😰 chala gaya...thank god..

Same time at Mr bajaj's office..Naveen and Mr Bajaj discussion..

Naveen:- Man na padega sir apko Anurag aur prerna ki Jodi banake apne kya khela hai...na Anurag ko dance ata hai aur na prerna ko...anurag is going to lose this time...

Mr Bajaj:- ofcourse he is going to lose but naveen just make sure ki Anurag aur prerna bas close na aye..make them hate each other..

Naveen:- Yes sir I will make sure they will hate eachother I am master in this...

Mr Bajaj:- I don't care tum kya ho bas kuch gadbad Nahi honi chaiye...

Naveen:- Ji sir kuch gadbad Nahi hogi....

Mr Bajaj:- Good you may leave now..

And Naveen left the office..but Mr Bajaj was talking to himself that..

Mr Bajaj:- Ye toh kuch bhi nahi hai naveen bas dekte jao Anurag aur uske family ko mai kaise road pe lata hoon....abhi toh khel shuru hua hai...hahaha

But outside the door Naveen was standing and listening to mr Bajaj..

Naveen:- Naveen babu yaha toh kuch aur hi khel chalra hai...Pata lagana hoga ki Mr Bajaj aur moloy basu ke bich kya hua tha...abhi maza ayega...let the game begin...(and left from there )

While other side anurag knocked the door of prerna'S house....and prerna's mom opened the door..

Prerna's mom:- Are beta tum...wo bhi itne din baad...andar aao bhaito..

Anurag:- Namaste aunty! wo mai yaha se guzar raha tha socha apse milta chalun..kahi maine apko disturb toh Nahi kiya na aunty..

Prerna's mom:- Nahi nahi beta isme disturb kaisa tum bhaito mai tumare liye kuch tanda banake lati hoon..

Anurag:- No need aunty kamakha apko takleef hogi...

Prerna's mom:- Kya tum bhi isme takleef Kayesi...tum bhaito mai lati hoon..(and she went inside the kitchen)

Anurag:- Yeh prerna nahi dik rahi Pata nahi kyun mujhse chup rahi hai...(while looking here and there he murmured)

And anurag started reading newspaper....but otherside prerna was not knowing that Anurag was in her house so she happily dancing she came down stairs and saw Anurag overthere...and became statue...and slowly she turned back and ran towards her room...but Anurag saw her running from him....and got confused...

Anurag:- Hua kya hai ise..is she mad or what..😧

Prerna's mom came with two glass of juice in her hand....and Anurag took the glasses from her..and kept it on table...

Prerna's mom:- Pata nahi ye ladki abtak niche kyun nahi ayi...tum bhaito mai use ye juice deke ati hoon..

Anurag:- Aunty wait mai use deke ata hoon...apko pahele hi knees me pain hai...you relax ok aunty..

Prerna's mom:- You know what.. you are a gem beta...thank you so much..(while keeping her hand on Anurag's cheeks)

Anurag:- Mai ye deke ata hoon(while smiling)

Meanwhile prerna heard that anurag is coming she furiously ran here and there for hiding herself then she finally got down of the bed..then Anurag came to her room and saw prerna was not there but then he saw her foots were coming out of the bed...

Anurag:- Oh!! Hide and seek wo bhi mere sath..let's play then...(talking in heart) and he started acting like he can't see her "Pata Nahi ye prerna kaha chali gayi" he continued "kaher chalo mai chalta hoon bahut time waste Hogaya"

Then he just did noise of steps..by jogging overthere and slowly gone under the bed behind her...and said..

Anurag:- Lagta hai wo chala gaya..(while coming close to her ear)

Prerna:- Haan sayad chala gaya..😇(and she was getting out while smiling but then she realised that it was Anurag's voice😨 then she turned back and saw Anurag was also laying down beside her while giving angry look😏)

Anurag:-😉😏 ye tum bed ke niche kyun chup rahi thi...(while moving close to her and gap between them was only some inches)

Prerna:- Baher chal ke baat kare ( While getting nervous she replied)

She turned back to get out from there but she saw cockroach overthere..then she screamed..and hugged Anurag tightly....anurag got goosebumps after she hugged him...and then Anurag asked...

Anurag:- What happened prerna??(while he also got shy feeling that time)

Prerna looked up and replied "cockroach hai mere piche" (while holding his hand tightly)

Anurag got mad, day by day his feelings for her were increasing and were getting complicated...

Anurag:- Udar toh koi cockroach nahi hai faltu me tum dar Gayi....(while taking her hand in his hand he said) he continued " let's get out from here"...(while looking in her eyes very lovingly he said)

Then both were coming out but they heard steps noise coming close...then Anurag and prerna decided to get out as soon as possible but before they try prerna's brother came over there..prerna saw her brother while anurag was getting out she caught him and dragged him close to her and said...

Prerna:- Ssshhh..don't move a muscle please. my brother is up ..he will see us like this...(while keeping her hands on his mouth and Anurag just nodded his head but deep inside he was like"Bas ye din khatam na ho Kabi"

Small poem running in the background:-

"Pata nahi ye kaisi feelings hoti hai"
"Jitna dur tumse baagthe hai utna zyada khareeb le ati hai"
"Tume ek nazar dekne ke liye Sara din tadpati hai"
"Aur Sari raat tumari yaad me jagathi hai"
"Tume hasta dekar apne ap mere cehre pe muskan ajati hai"

                                      -Darkshadow_Rj