Chapter 26:-Anurag proposes Prerna

After arnav left with his helmet....his helmet was at road side were he threw at naveen ...and anurag and prerna both were still hugging each other with teary eyes closed.....

Anurag:-Mujhe kuch kehna hai tumse(Anurag got separated and said while prerna's hands in his hands)

Prerna:-Mujhe bhi (She replied in curiosity)

Anurag:-Pahele mai....

Prerna:-Nahi pahele mai....bolungi meri baat zyada important hai...

Anurag:-Meri tumse zyada important hai...(he replied while being curious)

Prerna:-Aur ye baat tume kaise pata hai,ki tumari baat meri baat se zyada important hai...pahele mai...

Anurag:-Kya ladki ho tum yaar har baat pe bahes Karti ho, pahele meri baat suno...aur(prerna interupted him while keeping her index finger on anurag's lips she replied)

Prerna:-Anurag please mujhe kahene do agar aj nahi bol payi toh sayad kabi nahi bol paungi....please anurag...please(she replied while teary eyes smiling)

Anurag:-Ok I quit tumse kon jeet sakta hai.Tum batao....pahele I think tumari baat kuch zyada hi important hai...

Prerna:-I....I...I.. (while little nervous and her hands were shaking her heart started beating faster, she said )

Anurag:-I love you prerna(he said quickly while getting the hint from her)

Prerna:-Whaaaaat!!!!(Prerna Was shocked and happy at the same time)sachi😄😵

Anurag:-Yes I do...I love you prerna I love you....I don't know how I don't know when I don't know why but what I know is I am in love with you....(and he started laughing)"pata nahi abi mai kyun hans raha hoon"...(while blushing he said)"Ye sab Kya horaha hai yaar"(confused he said)"Bas hug me and ye confusion dur kardo"

Prerna:-Ek min mujhe sambhal ne ka mauka toh do yaar😵 itna bada jhataka aise kon deta hai(she just sighed and closed her eyes)

Then anurag hugged her suddenly and prerna's whole body was burning from inside,her heart started to beat faster she literally got goosebumps and a strange feeling which felt like she found her true soul mate and then she just closed her eyes and hugged anurag like a little child)

Prerna:-Anurag I love....(a voice interupted)

Komolika:-Anurag!!!

Then anurag and prerna got separated....and komolika came running and hugged anurag while saying..

Komolika:-Tum teek ho baby..
(while she was hugging anurag but anurag was looking at prerna and prerna was too looking at anurag...)

Anurag:-Yes...Mai teek ho baby...Mai teek ho
(while getting separated he said)

Komolika:-Baby tume pata hai mai kitna dar gayi thi..aur chot kaise lagi chalo jaldi se hospital chalte hai?

Prerna while seeing both she said in heart "Mai yeh kya karne jarahi thi....Mai kisi ka pyaar cheen ne wali thi abi..this is wrong prerna this is wrong mai in dono ko alag nahi kar sakti

While feeling guilty she said and tears came out of Prerna's eyes but she rubbed her eyes and smiled.....)

Nivedita:-Are you crying preu??

Prerna:-Nahi!bas ankh me kuch chala gaya hoga (while looking at komolika and anurag she said )

Nivedita:-Sachi!tu teek hai na..

Prerna:-Yeah nivi...mai teek hoon thanks to anurag and that helmet guy...(she turned around and said)ye kaha chala gaya..

Nivedita:-Kon helmet guy yaar...

Prerna:-Pata nahi kon tha but mai aur anurag aj tere samne sahi salamat kade hai he is the reason behind this...but I think wo chala gaya.

Nivedita:-Oh hot tha kya wo...😜😄

Anupam:-Kyun uske hot hone se tume kya..ye sab cheeze tume shuba nahi deti..(while insecure he replied)

Nivedita:-Ab tum bataoge mujhe kya shuba deta hai aur kya nahi...

And Prerna's eyes fell on Arnav's helmet and she went towards it.

Anupam:-Haan mai bataunga mera haq hai..(he said in confused face)

Nivedita:-Kaisa haq..

Anupam:-Tere bachon ke baap hone ka haq...😅😓"oh teri ye maine kya kahe diya bachalo bhagwan"(he just muttered)

Nivedita:-What!! Kya kaha tumne..

Anupam:-Coming anurag....mai ata hoon baad me(he left from there while hiding his face)

Nivedita:-Pagal😂😂

Meanwhile anurag was sad from komolika interference in between him and prerna...but deep inside he was guilty because komolika loves him from school and he don't want to break her heart and his parents promise....and other side prerna too don't want to hurt anyone's feelings so she decided to forget what had happened in this few hours and move on....both know that this seems easy but this is the most difficult thing to do...this is going to be most difficult and interesting part of the story...

Prerna lifted the helmet and took it with her.....with lots of pain but smile on her face...

Interval......