Chapter 16:-Anupre locked inside the house

Present afternoon at college were komolika,nivedita and anupam practicing....

Nivedita:- Bhabi...komolika..💃(while acting she said and komolika was shocked after listening to that word)

Anupam:- Over acting mat Karo😅.(while looking at nivedita he said)

Nivedita:- Shut up😒..and concentrate..hume ise busy rakna hai(while smiling she replied)

Komolika:- Wait!! What did you say😵..you called me bhabi oh my baby😍..come come let's hug..(while acting like child she said)

Nivedita:- Kitni overacting kar rahi hai ye😅..(slowly murmured with anupam) haan bhabi..😅(spreading out her arms she replied)

And Both of them hugged, but Nivedita started giving strange expression😰 with a strange hug ..and both got separate..and

Komolika:- Please ek aur bar mujhe bhabi bolo😳..(while watery eyes she asked)

Nivedita:- Bhabi Bhabi bhabi..😅(while over acting she said)

Komolika:- Oh god it's unbelievable love you my sister in love..😍😘
(and again she hugged nivedita and while anupam was having fun looking at nivedita but nivedita got frustrated with her😨and she indicated to save her from komolika then anupam intrupted in between)

Anupam:- Hey komolika chalo practice karte hai.😄

Komolika:- Hato yahan se 😏(while pushing him she said and continued) aj bhabi aur...au...hey anupam sister in law ko hindi me kya bolte hai..(while thinking she asked)

Anupam:- Nanand sayad..😓(while guess he answered)

Komolika:- Haan..wahi aj bhabi aur nanand ka milaap hai👭..chalo party karte hai,mai anurag ko bhi bula leti hoon.(taking her phone out she said)

Nivedita:- No no wait😅...ek kam karte hai kyun na aj hum ladies night out karte hai,from this I will get to know you better oh sorry,know my bhabi better😚 (trying to stop her from calling anurag she replied)

Komolika:-Oh Great idea chalo chalte hai (Started walking holding Nivedita's hand)

Anupam:- Hey stop mai kya karunga yaha...😨(confused he said)

Nivedita:- Practice Karo practice😂 (while laughing she and komolika gone from there)

Anupam:-That's not a bad idea😃...😨wait what mai akela practice kaise..anupam phirse Kat gaya Tera😏(he made his face like a fool and said)

Meanwhile at prerna's house..that same evening....

Frustrated, Prerna came out of her room and descended from the steps to the hall, and started searching for her mother by not seeing anyone there.

Prerna:- Mom,mom ,bhai are you there...(while searching everywhere in the house she called and suddenly there was a strange sound heard and she got scared)

Prerna:- Kon hai...bhai are you there look this not funny.....
(while scared she said it out loud and then strange voice came from behind she got so scared that she tried to get out of the house and tried to open the door )

Scared, she tried to open the door, but the door was not opening because the door was locked from outside, seeing this, prerna became more afraid.

Meanwhile other side nivedita got so irritated with komolika 🙇at the party..because komolika was talking to her continuously from 2 hours....

Komolika:- Look I did this did that,blah blah blah .....💃

Then nivedita's phone rang...

Nivedita:- Excuse me komolika I will take this call and come
(she came out of  the party and picked up the phone and continued) "Thank god anupam tumne bacha liya phirse..kab se sar kaha rahi hai ye"..

Anupam:- Aur Karo ladies night out (while laughing he replied)

Nivedita:-Zindagi me age se kabi ladies night out pe nahi jaogi please mujhe kuch bhi karke bacha lo...🙏🙏(Was about to cry)

Anupam:- OK ok I will pick you up from there in 5 minutes.

Nivedita:- come fast mai aur 2 min bhi is ladki ko bardash nahi Kar sakti..(ended the call )

At prerna's house at 7.00pm

Prerna:- Abi ye darwaze ko kya hua...please khul ja please I think I am trapped again (while trying to open she said)

Then a voice of TV heard from behind then she got more scared because this was not first time she gone through like this just few weeks before she was locked in college store room by joker masked man,then she slowly scared turned around and saw it was anurag was sitting on sofa with TV remote...and saying "Hi" to prerna...while offering juice..

Anurag:- Hey prerna the door is locked from outside come sit...roadies dekte hai(while laughing he said😂😂)

Prerna:- Tum..aj toh tumari kaher nahi...ruko..😡(then she took a cricket bat

She picked up the bat and anurag looked at it and ran away in the hall and prerna ran after him to pick up and beat him...

Anurag:- Hey tum pagal Hogayi ho kya...😓prerna bat ko niche rako wo mujhe lag jayega...(while trying to save him from prerna he said)

Prerna:- Nahi..tume Pata hai mai kitni dar Gayi thi...aj toh tum gaye anurag..I will kill...you😡😡

Anurag:- Listen to me once yaar...😨

Prerna:- Nahi...😬(then she started running behind him)

And Prerna did not listen to any of his words and started running after him to hit,and anurag suddenly stopped near the couch and suddenly Prerna bumped into him.And both of them fell on the couch together then TV remote button got pressed.And the song "Duniya" "From movie luka chupi" started playing on TV..Anurag was down and Prerana was above him and then both of them kept looking at each other with love.😍😍

when the song stopped playing on TV, both of them came to their senses and fell down from the couch again in the rush of getting up early .. and Prerna got hurt ..

Prerna:- Ouch..(while her eyes were closed due to pain)

Anurag:- Prernaaaa..😨kya huva..oh god I am really sorry yaar..tume zyada toh chot nahi ayi na....(while scared he asked)

Prerna opened her eyes and saw, Anurag had tears in his eyes...she replied

Prerna:-Anurag I am ok...don't worry..(while to get up then Anurag helped her and made her to sit on sofa)

Anurag first wiped tears from his eye and gave Prerna water to drink.

A poem running in the background...

"Pata Nahi hum ye kis gali chale aye..
Apna haal kaisa hai na Jane kisko
bataye..
Koi Hume iske bareme me zara samjhaye...
Todi der pahele hi lad rahe the hum haaye...
Abi deko baite hai puri nazar tumpe tikaye...
Aur chot lagi hai tume
Chot lagi hai tume..
Magar na Jane kyun ansu mere ankh se nikal aye..."

                                    -DarkshadowRj