Chapter 10:-Love in the rain

After challenging Mr Bajaj, Anurag was going to meet his gf komolika....but before he saw Prerna over there and he stopped her..

Anurag:- And kaha jari ho...

Prerna:- College khatam hone ke Baad log kaha jate...

Anurag:- Ghar tum kaha jati ho..😋

Prerna:- What!!

Anurag:- Just kidding😂😂 if you say I will drop you home ...

Prerna:- Koi zarorat nahi hai Mai auto se chali jaungi...

Anurag:- alright....bye

Prerna came on college gate and saw it was raining.....

Prerna:- Oh yaar ye barish Ko bhi Abhi ana tha abi auto bhi nahi milega....kya karun..

And Anurag was going from there in his car and he saw Prerna standing there and he took his car near to Prerna and he downed his car window and said..

Anurag:- Abhi ghar nahi gayi..aur tume ye barish me Kyun kadi ho..

Prerna:- Mujhe barish me beegne me bahut maza ata isiliye..

Anurag:- Oh acha so keep enjoying bye..(and goes forward)

Prerna:- Kitna bura hai ek ladki Ko barish me beegte hove Dek ke bhi chala gaya....😏

Anurag comes back and

Anurag:- Ma'am can I drop you...😋

Prerna:- No..😡

Anurag:- Barish bahut hai aur Abhi auto bhi nahi milega toh ajao Mai drop karta hoon tume ghar..

Prerna:- Ok...(and goes to open door but it was locked) Open the door..

Anurag:- Aur toda beeglo waise bhi tume maza ata hai...

Prerna:- Very funny open the door..

Anurag:- are request karo kol Dunga .

Prerna:- no

Anurag:- Ok bheegon barish me..

Prerna:- Please open the door

Anurag open the door says come fast..and Prerna sits in the car and sneeze..

Anurag:- Take this handkerchief...sayad tume zukam hogaya hoga ...aur bheegon barish me..😂🤣

Prerna:- Thank you...

And then Anurag drives the car while driving Anurag was watching Prerna from front mirror...

Prerna:- Aur where is Nivedita..

Anurag:- Wo bahut pahele hi ghar chale gayi..aur tum itni der kya kari thi college ..

Prerna:- Library me books rakne gayi thi Wahi late hogaya...(and while watching outside of mirror she says stop the car excitedly and Anurag stops the car in shock)

Anurag:- Hey abi kya hua..??

Prerna:- Yaar mujhe wo butta khana hai..😍

Anurag:- Are you mad😥 itni barish me butta Kon katha hai..

Prerna:- Mai khahti hoon tum bhi kake deko barish me butta khane ka maza kuch alag hi hai.(and open the door and take two butta's and come back and sits in the and and offer butta to anurag)lo kake deko maza ayega..

Anurag:- No no Mai ye sab cheese nahi khata..

Prerna:- Oh Mr Basu middle class wali cheezee nahi khate sayad isme bhi ego Kyun yaar..

Anurag:- No not like that..yaar

Prerna:- Kya tum Ameer logon ko zindagi bas attitude,money aur ego me guzarna hota hai,Are asal zindagi ka maza toh iin choti choti cheezon me hai jo tum Ameer log khabi nahi le paoge take it Anurag feel the real world of happiness now...

Anurag:- Oh god kitna Bashan deti ho ok Mai kaunga tumara ye butta ..Lao..(and he takes butta aur ek bite leta hai aur use Apne bachpan Ki yaad ajati hai jab uski maa uske liye butta laya Karti thi aur use uski maa ki yaad ati hai aur uske ankh me Pani ajata hai)

Prerna saw tears in anurag's eyes and says hey Anurag kya hua why r you crying sorry agar meri baat buri lagi hogi toh...

Anurag:- Nahi bas Maa ki yaad agayi wo aisi hi mere liye butte laya Karti thi aur hum sab sath me bhaitke khate the.(while rubbing his tears from his watery eyes)

Prerna gives handkerchief to him..🥺

Anurag:- Thank you..so much..for this iski wajase bahut dino Baad I am feeling good..

Prerna:- Aur acha feel karna hai...zindagi enjoy karni bachpan ki tarah...

Anurag:- But how..

Prerna:- Come get out of the car..

Anurag:- But it's raining yaar....

Prerna:- Don't worry kuch nahi hoga chalo ab..
(and she step down from car and calls Anurag out and Anurag also steps down from his car and says)

Anurag:- Ab..

Prerna:- Tumari bahein pahelao..

Anurag:- Matlab..

Prerna:- Matlab spread your arms and look up..and close your eyes..

Anurag:- What!!but... why? Mai bheeg jaunga yaar..

Prerna:- Bheeg jaoge nahi bheeg chuke ho just do it yaar...

Anurag:- Ok..

Prerna:- Now close your eyes and feel every rain drop of water which is falling on your face and imagine the best moment of your life with your mother...

And Anurag starts feeling rain and starts smiling while closing his eyes while looking up he was enjoying that time but suddenly the lightening sound comes and both get scared and both hugs eachother tightly in fear while closing eyes and when they opened their eyes and saw they were hugging eachother and suddenly both get seperated from eachother,and looked in eachother eyes like what just happened and were both feeling guilty and shy...and both were In shock because it happened very quickly...and both came and sat in the car...while feeling guilty..

I am sorry( both said at once but both not replied anything and sat quietly....while they reached prerna's house and Anurag stops the car but Prerna was just busy in thinking what just happened and Anurag says..

Anurag:- Hey Prerna tumara ghar agaya..

Prerna:- Aa..what??

Anurag:- Tumara ghar agaya utar na hai ya nahi...

Prerna:- Oh thank you and quikly she gets out of car and ran in house...

Anurag:- Sayad Prerna Ko bura Laga hoga jo bhi Aj hua shit yaar pata nahi wo kya soch Rahi hoga mere bareme...kya Anurag tu bhi..(and he goes from there)

And while other side Prerna while walking she was talking in heart (kya hogaya ye pata nahi wo mere bareme kya sochra hoga)