Yandere AU 2 [1]

A request by Smile!

   Also, for this second Yan!AU, all the zodiac signs are Yanderes in high school and this chapter shows what they'll do to their enemies (who speaks/likes/were mentioned by their crushes/senpais)!

   [BONUS]: It'll also show you if you'll win your senpai and get a HAPPY ENDING, not and get HEARTBROKEN, or not, get HEARTBROKEN then SNAP, or etc. I guess X'3

-(-)-

Aries=Haunt > Torture > Kill (Quickly)
   [BONUS]
   You killed your prey in the public and coincidentally, your senpai saw You and got traumatised.
   You knew You lost your chance to be with them when they ran away.
   << HEARTBROKEN >>
   Menu:
   Load
   Restart
   Home
> SNAP

Taurus= Stalk & 'Befriend' > Betray by Kidnap and Torture > Kill (Slow)
   [BONUS]
   You went back to school the following day to get your reward; your senpai!
   << HAPPY ENDING >>

Gemini 1= Stalk & 'Befriend' > Betray by Kidnap and Torture > Kill (Neutral Pace)
   [BONUS]
   When entering your school the following day, You had forgotten to wash off a few splotches of blood underneath your shoes/boots/etc. and Osana Najumi just 'had' to spot them, screaming and pointing at You straight after.
   Your unluckiness increased when your crush was there on time and saw the whole scene.
   A terrible feeling came to You when a fearful look grew on your senpai's face.
   << HEARTBROKEN >>
   Menu:
   Load
> Restart
   Home
   SNAP
Gemini 2= Stalk & 'Befriend' > Betray by Threaten
   [BONUS]
   Sure, people thought it was suspicious when your enemy suddenly dropped off of school but hey, at least You got your senpai and
   << HAPPY ENDING >>

Cancer 1= Stalk > Kidnap > Torture > Kill (Slow)
   [BONUS]
  You murdered your prey in front of (almost) everyone You knew but because of your powers, everyone forget about that incident and the existence of your enemy sooo...
   << HAPPY ENDING >>
Cancer 2= Stalk > Kidnap > Threaten
   [BONUS]
   You were actually the quietest one in class so not 100% of suspicion crashes onto You but when the time came, You asked your crush out and You both became a cheery couple.
   << HAPPY ENDING >>