Wensday

So I walk into band and Mr. Waters left Dawned Middle school, left completely gone. And my favorite teacher was there, and there to stay. Her name was Mrs. Brite, here is background about her, her real name was (is) Kinsey Elder, who married Ken Brite. She is awesome, and I liked her in math but she is better in band. She used to play flute with Ms. Dunbar, who is my gym teacher, but she's good at Saxophone, Clarinet, and of course flute. Now you remember when I told you I play percussion, well I actually play Clarinet. While I was walking down the hall to my next class I heard "Hump Day" and I ran for my life, because if you heard those words you better run for your life because they jump on you and the rest is self explanatory. Then in 5 block a tornado warning was issued, and after a while the tornado hit the school and I, luckily, was not injured, but some people was seriously injured and was had to be taken to the hospital. School was not canceled, though, it was delayed for 2 hours for planning to work out the school schedule since the tornado hit the 2 science rooms. Since the tornado hit we had to stay there until our parents came. Then once Miss Church told me that I leaving that my dad had to get me because we had to go to the hospital because Marta was hit by the tornado. By the way Miss Church is Camella Chuch, And By The Way Mrs. Brite played in a play called 'Frozen: Come to Life. She played Anna.