Tuesday

So today I was looking through my journal and I realized I didn't write in this since a long time. And I would like to say sorry, but I do have good news. My sister Marta came out of her coma. My mom is having a boy!! They can't agree upon Bartholomew or Olaf. But it is their choice not mine. But personally I would want it Olaf because saying to a stranger "this is my little brother Bartholomew" is dumb, but saying "this is my little brother Olaf" is better. But if they name it Bartholomew I am done with this family. But I heard Mrs. Brite is having twins, she has already named them, their names are Kris short for Kristoff and Anna. Miss Church is getting married over the weekend to Marine Smoke (Daune's real name is Marine.). Ms. Dunbar got married and she is now Mrs. Franklin Shults. Joanna almost got Mrs. Black fired, but she didn't. Officer King is having triplets named, Dean, Sam, and Castielle. Now Officer King didn't change her name, she forced her husband to change his last name King, if he didn't then she was going to feed him peanut butter. But yeah this year has been one of the craziest. Just wait till Christmas, the teachers TP the school and Miss Church bazooka TP's the school. And on Thanksgiving Miss Church takes her pistol and shots all the toms, that means birds and students. I'm just glad my name isn't Tom its John.