Saturday

I have noticed that I have not written in this in a while, but that means that nothing weird and crazy has happened in my life. But anyways, today was the strangest!! So I wake up and my mom told me that we were going to get our haircut. Bunny was sick with the flu and Fredrick took Marta and Nick to see Yellow Brick Roads. But as I was saying when I woke up my mom told me to take a bath. When I was finished and my mom and I was heading out the door there was 1 and a half inches of snow, but we still had to get our haircut. After our haircut I got to go to my friend's house-3 of my friends live on the same street-and while I was with my friends my mom was talking to Carter Vein's mom. Then my mom went to next house which had a for sale sign on it. But while my mom was doing all that talking I kept playing with my friends. One of my friends neighbors came so we issued a code Z which is for Zak who he gangs up with my friend's brother and they attack us. I hid in the closet, Cater hid under the beds, Dean hid between the crack of the wall and the wardrobe which is 6 inches, and Kaylee hid in the wardrobe. They banged so hard I thought the door was going to fall. We got our ammunition, or weapons, I got a bow and arrow, Dean got a nerf gun, Kaylee knew karate but to be safe she used a stick, and Carter was like the leader-since it was his home- but he still used a weapon, his nerf bazooka, he got smoke bombs, and he got stink bombs. We headed out, Carter went first, then we had Walkie talkies, he called Kaylee, then he called me, and lastly he called Dean. We met in the garage, then we split up, Carter said Steve-who was our friend but was sick so he Face timed Carter and Carter put him on a robot-was guarding Fort Santhope. Carter told me to go to Fort Goodmound, and keep a look out and also guard it. Carter, Dean, and Kaylee went out to search for Zak, Alyssa, Dawson, and Sam. Alyssa and Kaylee went head to head in a battle. Sam and Dean went head to head in battle, Dawson and I went into battle, and Zak and Carter went into battle. All they wanted was their fort back. Kaylee went all crazy on Alyssa, but Alyssa was a little more crazier, Alyssa beat Kaylee. Alyssa moved on to Steve. I was doing all I could with my bow and arrow but I was afraid that my bow and arrow was no match for Dawson's sword, but I beat him. Dean beat Sam with one dart. Carter and Zak was the only ones still fighting other than Alyssa and Steve, which Steve beat Alyssa. Now to Cater and Zak who was throwing bombs Dean helped Kaylee up. Cater got out his Bazooka and Zak threw a bomb. Cater hit Zak and we, once again, claimed victory. When we got back to the house my mom said that we where moving next door, which means I get to be with my friends everyday, and we could do that everyday. And I got a lot of more weapons than Carter. But I might not be writing in this for a while because I got to help pack and I think they want to be packed and out of our old house before thanksgiving which is 4 days.