Wednesday

So, today I found out that I had the flu-stupid family reunion- but anyway I was just sitting in our big new house and nothing to do. So I decided to build a blanket fort and I had a Frozen day, I watched Frozen from the 1st movie to the 5th since they are making the sixth which is coming out on Christmas Day and you know I already bought tickets, they were on sale for $34.34 each and I bought 5! But I watched Frozen and when they finished I watched the new series called Frozen it's the animated series. So yeah I had fun, except when this creepy commercial came on it was this creepy British guy and he said, " I see you and I want you and I'm gonna kill you when you are asleep." then he held up a knife. After that commercial I hid in the closet. Then I listened to Frozen, and I texted my friend who had pneuma and I had the flu but who's counting. Then after a while I got bored and I prank called a a elderly woman who was my old next door neighbor, then I prank called Pizza Hut. But I got in trouble because the law came and I was so scared that I hid in the closet. But then they left and I came out of the closet. Then this lady came banging on the door and she wouldn't stop so I called the law on her and she got arrested. But if I had to rate my day, this would be 100.