Chapter 5 - Entrance Test

-HARITH-

I woke up the next day and heard a knock on the door. And Alucard came in holding a handful of clothes.

"Here's your clothes, Newly made and washed," he said giving them to me.

I received and felt the fabric. It feels kind of different. It is smoother than my older one.

"Alucard, what were the materials used in my clothes?" I asked.

"Oh, your underwear is made out of silk, your pants are made out of denim, your shirt is made out of cotton and your cape-scarf, boots, belt, and gloves are made out of leather," he said.

"Well, try them on!" he said excitedly.

"But before that, we need a report for a daily checkup!" Angela said, entering the door.

Blushing hard again, I covered myself with the blanket and said:

"Angela! Do you even know how to knock?"

"Oh sorry! I must process that!" she said with a smile."

"Is she an android?" I asked Alucard.

"Well, technically yes."

"Oh, so that's why she's so calm all the time. But hopefully, they could reprogram her to know about privacy!" I replied.

Then I suddenly heard her knock.

"Come in!"

Then she went in.

"Now it's time to check you up!"

And she went slowly to remove the bandage on my chest.

"Well, look at that! All healed already?" Alucard said.

"I would agree. You got healed faster than an average human would." Angela said.

"Well, remember that I'm not human? But... Mostly human. My ancestors said that Leonins have a generic composition of 80% human and 20% cat, which explain my ears and tail."

"Wait... You mean you're a GMO?"
Alucard asked.

"No! We weren't created in a lab! It's all naturally created!" I told him.

"Well ok, time to look down there!" Angela said laughing a bit.

"Angela! Stop embarrassing me! Alucard could do it himself!" I told her blushing."

"Okay fine. Alucard will just report the results." She replied. And stepped out of the room.

When the door closed, Alucard started to remove the bandages.

"Well, I'm surprised. It's healed as well!" He said.

"Anyway... What day and time is it?" Well, I asked

"Well, it's January 9, at 6 AM." He told me.

"Oh my! My entrance exams are today!" I exclaimed.

"Entrance test?" He asked.

"Yes. I have been accepted into the Royal, Pontifical, Catholic and Magical University in Moniya!"
I said.

"You know you could just call it the Moniyan Magic University instead for calling it by its full name right?" He said.

"Jusko, It has a simpler name than that! Oh never mind. Wait, is there a bathroom near here? I got to take a shower because I must look presentable for the test!" I told him.

"Haha, you're so talkative! The shower is right over there. And here's a towel, soap, shampoo and hair conditioner." He said, giving me all the things I need.