Chapter 2

Cam looked at me, his face sad and sorry like a puppy. "Come here", he said to me. I leaped into his arms sniffling and crying still, it was like my body was numb and I couldn't stop. However as soon as Cam wrapped his delicate arms around me,I stopped. "Life wasn't ready for you two", he blurted out. I stopped and began to think. Maybe he was right. How could I be so stupid as to make THAT mistake. "Luck will come round once time has come." There was an awkward silence then we both burst out laughing. "Your so full of it", I laughed.

"I know you are", he giggled, resting his chin on my head. "Now come on, Ricky made Mac N cheese for you, your favourite", he convinced me.

He rubbed and patted my back then got up and went downstairs. I grabbed my phone then followed him to the smell of sweet glory. Ricky was in his apron and oven mitts which made me laugh. "Hey, whats so funny? I slaved my ass off in that kitchen to make this meal and I would like it if you showed me some appreciation."

"Aww, Rickster you shouldn't have", I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, thats more like it" he replied and I let out a little giggle. Suddenly, huge footsteps began approaching us from upstairs. We all knew who it was. "KIAN", I yelled. "Stop being so loud, your giving me a headache!" I continued.

"Oh yeah, well guess what.....I don't care BITTTCC......

But before he carried on I raised an eyebrow and he stopped.

"Yeah that's what I thought", I teased.

After I finished my lunch, which was AMAZE. I put my dish in the sink and headed upstairs to my room. "Thanks Ricky, it was DELICIOUS", I bellowed from upstairs. Then I heard a "no problem"

I quickly checked my phone for messages but there were none so I locked it and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself harshly in the mirror. Then...............

Flashback

Matt: you look so beautiful

Me: awww thank you matt baby, your not bad yourself

Matt: oh come on

Me: what

Matt:not bad? Admit it, you cant resist me

Me: Oh please, I could resist Jaden Smith when his abs are out

Matt: oh yeah? We'll see about that......

Flashback ended

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Tears had already run down my face and my mascara was leaking everwhere. I sniffed the asked "who is it"

"Its me, can u hurry up I really gotta go", I recognise that voice, it was sam.

"Umm yeah babe I'll only be 5 minutes", I replied. I quickly removed my make-up, took off my contacts and wore my glasses. I came out to see sam cross legged and desperate to go in.

"Sorry if I took long, I was getting ready for bed", I explained but he ignored me and ran in. I put my phone on charge and quickly went through my twitter. I searched Matthew Espinosa to see what he was up to. I desperately wanted him to suffer like I was but instead I clicked to find.......

"My girlfriend, Eliza" I read out loud. I gasped putting my hands over my mouth and letting out a huge cry.

Kian came into my room looking at me, I wouldn't let him but it's because we share a room so I had to. "Whats the matter now, Bethany", he mocked. I look up at him, my make-up running down my face and tears pouring along. He takes one look at me then walks up to me and removes my hands from my face and gives me a massive hug, squeezing me till I literally couldn't breath. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know, I-" But before he continued I interrupted. "No, you do, you of all people know because you broke up with Andrea. You know how it feels to have your heart broken."

"Liste, Bethany, you're too wound up about that relationship that you haven't had enough time actually any time to live in the real world." He explained. "Maybe you're right", I replied.

"No, I am right, like you said I know." I smiled at him and hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You were always my favourite", I murmured.

"So were you", he replied "Now let's get ready for bed." I nodded my head in response as he got up to go to his bed. Of course, at that time I had a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend, so we had to sleep in different beds. "Kian, I'm not really tired", I stated. "Is it cool if I watch Pretty Little Liars on netflix?", I then asked.

"Whatever", he responded. I was just about to open the t.v when.......

Flashback

Matt: Baby let's watch Pretty Little Liars

Me: Yeah if you want

Matt: That's not just what I want...

Me: OMG! haha

Matt: Take your shirt off....,

Flashback Ended

"N-never mind", I stammered. Kian looke at me, confused, but I ignored him and drifted to sleep.