Chapter 19

(A small note: I haven't been updating because I was having a Harry Potter movie marathon)

I woke up from the lack of sunlight blinding my eyes.

"Ugh" I groaned and turned to face Matt.

"Good morning" I said as I turned to face him. But he wasn't there.

Suddenly the door opened and in came a very happy looking Matt with two mugs in his hand. He turned around to face me, smiling, and closed the door with a soft kick.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said as he handed me a mug of coffee.

"Hey" I smiled as I gave him a peck on his lips.

"So what are the plans for today?" He said.

At that moment, I looked outside and gazed at the flood of water pouring from the sky.

"Well, we can't go out in this weather" I said, taking a sip of my coffee.

He looked at the window for a split second then turned back to look at me.

"You're right" he said shaking his head.

"Netflix and chill?" I suggested.

He smirked at me.

"ONLY Netflix and chill" I said laughing.

"Come on" he said giving me puppy eyes.

"Awww" I said laughing "no"

He laughed and grabbed the laptop from my handbag.

I signed into my Netflix account and turned the screen from Matt so it was facing me and the back of the laptop was facing him.

"What are we watching?" He questioned trying to look at the screen.

"It's a surprise" I said and clicked play.

Then, the Harry Potter theme tune came on and he fist bumped me because we were both obsessed.

I checked the time. 12:30am

We continued watching as Matt called the reception and ordered food for room 213.

After 30 minutes our food came and Matt went to the door to get it.

"Food's here" he said as he placed the meals on the bed in front of us.

Before we knew it the food was finished and we were on the last Harry Potter movie.

I checked the time once more and found that it was 10:25.

"Crap!" I said, gathering my stuff.

"What is it?" Matt asked.

"I asked the receptionist to collect a parcel for me and send it down for me to collect at 10 but I was so unaware of the time that I didn't get it" I replied

"You're not going anywhere" Matt said as he laughed and hit me with the pillow lightly.

"Stop" I said laughing, I have to go and get it.

I ran to the door but Matt blocked the way and tried carrying me to the bed but I was fussing and laughing so I couldn't get out then I tickled him and he let go so I bolted out.

I hid in the main room where visitors stayed and hid behind a couch with a spoon in my hand that I was holding whilst eating ice cream upstairs. 

Matt came in the room and I shuffled to the next couch but he saw me.

"Ha" he said as he ran up I the couch.

"Crucio" I said, pointing the spoon at Matt pretending it was a wand in the Harry Potter movie.

"Ahhh" Matt said as he pretended to be in pain, holding his stomach.

"Expelliarmus" he said which meant that he disarmed me with that spell.

I dropped my wand across the floor and crawled behind the couch. I reached my hand out and grabbed the spoon.

"AVADA KEDAVRA" I yelled pointing the wand at him.

"Aghhh" he said falling to the ground pretending to die.

I walked up to him and lightly pressed my foot on his chest.

"Victory is minnneeee" I yelled, laughing.

Matt got up and laughed, twirling me around.

"Ahem" the old lady said as she raised an eyebrow.

Me and Matt tried to hold our laughs as we headed back to the hotel room.

We opened the door and burst out laughing.

"Did you see her face" Matt laughed

"Yeah" I said laughing too "Ok, quick, we have to pack our things because we have a long drive tomorrow"

We packed our things and checked out. When we got out we put the bags in the trunk and headed out.

----------------------------------------------
I know this was a very bad chapter so I'm sorry

-Saja xx