Ep.3

Park Jimin
After I directed the new students to the office and made my way to my class but I was a little late so we all know the teachers line is in every fanficion 'Why are you late to my class detenison' With a few glares but for my homeroom teacher she's pretty nice. I walk into the class and my teacher Mrs.Rose looks up at me "Hey, Jimin take a seat I was just about to start class with the interducions of our new students"She says sweetly and smiles and I smile back taking my seat. When the 4 boys earlier came in class and the fetchers smile brighten more if that's possible. "Please take the mask off I don't want you getting in trouble in later periods"Mrs.Rose says sweetly agine. She's a really nice teacher have I said that already. They slowly take there masks off and I was totally shocked because the boy I Was talking to earlier was my Idol. AgustD or Min Yoongi. Then there was J-Hope, V, And Kim Namjoon the leader. Junkgook and Jin will be so jealous. But I Was still freaking out and when all them took their mask off we are all just gasping. Loudly. My heart in my chest starts to thump louder. Well from what I can hear. AgustD makes eye contact with me and I stare back. "Please introduce yourselves"The teacher smiles not knowing who they are "Hi guys im V and I goodboy(Video above)"He waves and all the girls awe.
"Im Rm and im glad to the here"He says and smiles and you see his dimples. "Im your hope. Im your angel. Im J-Hope"He does the heart on his hand. And last but least Min Yoongi "Hi my name is AgustD or you call me Min Yoongi."He says keeping a straight face. "Okayy have a seat we will start class"The teacher says and they sit in empty seats and one was open beside me and Min Yoongi sits net to me. I look at him and he's looking forward. I admire him because this is the first time im up close to my idol this way. My heart started beating fast agine. He slowly licked his bottom lip and I started to sweat and I felt my face heat up at the sighy that is so wonderful. He shifted his glance to me with his kitten eyes. He says something but it was not adiable "Hello"He says and waves his infront of my face. "H-Huh"I quesion as I get out of my daze "I said thanks"He smiles down at me. "F-for f-for what?"I cures myself for stuttering "For showing me and my crew to the office"He tells me hoping I will remember this morning "I-it's ok"I stutter agine and I felt my face heat up once more. "Have you ever heard of bts"He ask also hoping I would know well of course I do. "Yes"I mumble feeling embarrassed for some odd reson.

Did my best.