Ep.12

Park Jimin P.o.v.(5 months later)
I am now 8 months in my pregnancy.
4 months ago Yoongi canceled a few concerts for me and 2 months ago he left to make up for them. We Skype everyday talking to each other and about the baby. Right now I was doing laundry trying to wash the baby clothes and blankets. As I was going down stairs I missed one and fell down the remains trying to protect my stomach. I groan in pain as a rush shot through the side of my smoach. The door bell rings and rings and rings I hear Jungkook and Taehyung telling me to open the door but my throat was swelling in. The door finally opens and I hear Jungkook gasp and run to my side. I felt another pain. He drops down beside me. "Tae help me. Now."Taehyung and Jungkook bring me to their car. Taehyung gets in the drives seat and quickly drives out the drive way. Jungkook stays in the back seat me played out and him on the floor. He wipes my forehead as the sweat breads come down. "Breath"He says "In"He breaths in. "Out"He breaths out i do as he tells me. He looks away from me and I think we are at the hospital because he trays to get me up. He opens the door and guides me jot and quickly into the doors. "Someone help this is an emergency"Jungkook yells I few doctors come out and help me onto a bed and I get rolled away Jungkook and Tae following there pace. We make it into a room they at super human speed start hooking things on my body. "He has to give birth now"A doctor yells "Someone call the father"Another yells. Jungkook brings out his phone. The nurses try to break my water.

Min Yoongi P.o.v.
I get a phone call from Jungkook before I go on stage. I was annoyed when I answered "Wha-"I stop because I hear him crying and people yelling in the back ground. "Jimin"He sobs. My body starts to get cold in fear. "Jimin what?! What happened Jungkook"I yell "He fell he's hurt a-and he has to give birth early"He says and sniff alot. My heart drops to the bottom pit of my stomach. I felt tears swell up in my eyes. I run as fast as I can to find RM. I find him talking to a lady tears drop down my face I run up to him. "Wohh Yoongi aren't you suppose to be on stage and why are you crying"He ask "J-Jimin! My b-baby"I stutter with now a pool of tears "You have to wait you have a concert to get to. Go"He demands I shake my head rapidly. "I can't knowing My boyfriend is giving birth to our son(Yes it's a boy!)"I say withal stutter and full on mad. "Yoongi. Go.Now"He raises his voice at me. "I'm not going you are going to take me back to America."I yell out in anger. He sighs. He then grabs his walkie talkie from his pants. "We have to deploy the concert and we need a plan ASAP to America"He speaks quickly into the walkie. I run to my dressing room and get some of my stuff.

Park Jimin P.o.v.
The doctors wip my forehead and I hear the wonderful crys of my baby boy I smile and lay my head back as they walk off with my baby. My smile quickly turns into a frown because I remembered Yoongi is not here. The doctors come back with my baby wrapped in a blue blanket I hold my arms out and carefully bring him to my chest moving some of the blanket out of his face. He was beautiful he got alot of it from me tho;). He had his eyes close and his breathing was steady and his body was small and warm. I smile to myself when the door opens I look up to see Yoongi slowly walking in with a small smile on himself I smile back at him. "I'm sorry Im late Jimin"He says softly "Yoongi it's okay you didn't know he was going to come this eariy"I say as softly back. I push myself to the side pat the space beside me. He slowly sits in the spot. There was silence as we just observe our baby until Yoongi speaks. "What's his name"Yoongi whispers "How about...Min Jae-Hee"

Just at least 1-2 more chapters maybe