Ep.5

AgustD
I leave the cafeteria thinking bout that boy. Jimin. He has a pretty name but he is prettier. I'm not being cheesy. I promise ;). "Hey Yoongi you have a crush on that little pink haired boy now"V asks "No,I just meet him"I say lying well I don't know if it's lying but the few times I was around him my heart would beat so fast I think the whole world might hear it. And I love the sound of his high pitched voice. And how he smiles. Well from the time I was going in the cafeteria he was talking to his friends and he smiled it's so beautiful. "And also I know two of you guys have a crush on his friends"I say as a fact. They both blush. "Our excuse is your excuse(K)"Rm says "It's not an excuse it's a fact."I say half heartedly "Yeah right(K)"V mumbles I look at Hobo he has not said a word in a while "You okay Hobi(K)"I ask look down from V and Rm "Yeah(K)"He says a little sad "No your not I could tell you'know"I said "Okay I'm not...It's just everyone. else likes someone and I don't so that means I'll be alone"Hobi says sadly again "No your not..Are you interested in American people"I ask he shakes his head "American people are to snobby"(A/N you already know what this is for...) He says "Oh so oh want a Korean boi"I say he just nods "Well I think you have to search because like that girl from earlier said that we and those other 3 guys are the only Korean ones"I say "But you could always take Taehyun's(Taehyun from Txt) offer and date him"I sat little more happy "Maybe"He says looks at me and gives me a weak smile. We had a good time one our first day of school well for me mine was good because I got to see that Jimin guy again a few times and let me tell you. He never makes me tired with his constant talking I like hearing his voice and his laugh and within the same day we became really good friends. But I mostly liked the parts were he would talk about how much he likes my music.

Short but whatever.