Ep.4

Park Jimin
"Are you a fan"He asked curiously "Yes"I say lowly agine he pauses for a short time and is felt hot breath on the side of my face. "Who's your favorite"He breaths out. "You"I say inaudible "좀ㅅ(What)"He says "ㅛㅐㅕ(You)"I said loudly but thankfully Mrs.Rose didn't hear me. He chuckled "Im everyone's favorite so your no diffrent"He says "O-oh"Was all I could get of feeling Embarrassed, Happy, and little sad that he's not diffrent in his own way of liking him "Why do you like me"He asked couriously "Because...You...are funny, adorable(Whisper),-"I start but I get cute off "Adorable how come not Sexy or handsome"He asks and smirks"idk"I mumble and as I said that class was over I don't know how I should feel meeting my idol and him talking to me like he has known me like forever I have to tell Jin and Jungkook. I grab my backpack and push myself out of the classroom. And run towards the lunch room and see Jungkook and Jin talking I run up Ro them and sit next to Mama Jin. "Guys you won't belie-"I start but stop when girls started screaming their heads off. I look at Mama Jin and then Jungkook. And I turn my head towards were all the girls were screaming. And I see all 4 of them walking in and Yoongi looking around like he's trying to find someone. He tries to walk through the heard of girls. He spots me and we make eye contact and v winks at Jungkook and Jungkook blushes...Madly. "H-hi again"I stutter. "Hi I never got my fans name mind telling me"Yoongi says and clicks his tonge. "J-Jimin"I stutter a little again "Jimin you have a pretty name"He says and give me a warming smile. I didn't know what to do so just smile back at him. "Well we will be going now see ya later"Yoongi said and winks and they leave out the cafeteria. I slowly turn my head towards my friends "Oh my GOSH was that of biasis o can't believe this V winked at me"Junkook screams "And Rm was staring at me I can't even"Mama Jon also screams "초ㅑㅣㅣ(Chill)"I say in Korean to them "How can we chill when the people we wanted to meet forever where here how are you so calm"Jungkook says in a loud tone "ㅠㄷㅊㅁㅕㄴㄷ...ㅑ아 조ㅛ ㅑㅡ 내 ㅊ미ㅡ(Because...Idk why in so calm)"I say and I look back and all the girls are gone and some boys.other boys  fighting if they go get their girlfriends and Boyfriends "There's something wrong with you if your not freaking out"Jungkookie says "Im okay and stable...Bye"I mumble and leave the cafeteria.

I tried to get to 500 words but I couldn't and writing Korean is so easy but to make it less stressful to write the same thing but in different language is annoying. So I will just put (K) or (Korean) at the end of what they're saying.