Ep.6

Park Jimin (Smut ahead)
Tonight was Jisoo's party I would be going with Jungkook and Mama Jin. I look through my closet to find a good party outfit. And I finally found one.^. I hear a beep outside and I look out my window and see Jungkook and Mama Jin waiting in the car for me. I run out of the house and into the Car. "Hey guys"I say and then we start talking and listening to music and singing the whole time. We make to the party and the music is booming outside we go inside and when we get in there's lots of people grinding and kissing each other. Jungkook And Jin run off somewhere and come back a few seconds later with drinks Jungkook hands me one smiling and I take the drink and instantly gulp it down feeling the burn in my throat and I shut my eyes close letting it soak into my body. After few drinks a feel tipsy. I then start grinding on a guys that was closets to me and he looks drunk to. He puts his large hands on my waits and starts grinding his cloth member on my cloth hole. I let out a moan and he heard I felt his hot breath on my ear "Let's take this up to a bedroon. He then softly grabs my hands and pulls me up the stairs and into a bedroom closings and locking the door he lays me down on the bed on my back and starts kissing me romantically sticking his tounge in my mouth fighting with mine he wins.   I then get a clear look at his face it was my idol (A/N and bestfriend this chapter is while after they started to know and like each other) but in my drunken state I didn't care. He then starts unbuckling his pants and pulls them off his I do the same. I take off my under wear and he pulls out his Dick and man is he huge. I lick my lips he comes forward kissing my neck and slowly starts going in I let out a loud moan as he keeps going his when he's fully in he starts moving slowly I let out a low moan. He then starts quickening his pace a lot of needing moans come out out of mouth and I let them out. I felt a knot in my stomach and I guess he felt it to because he starts going faster. "F-fuck Yoongi. Please c-cum in me"I stutter out because how great his Dick feels inside of me "Call me daddy"He says sweet forming on his forehead "D-daddy please"I moan out he lets out few groans "Anything for my babyboy"Yoongi says. Me and Yoongi both cum together and let of moans and groans I feel the warm liquid in my hole. he slowly pulls out and I pout now feeling empty. "Don't make that face baby boy your gonna make me want to fuck you so hard you can't walk"He whispers in my ear I stop pouting and yawn he lays beside me and pulls the cover over us. I snuggle my face into his neck and he puts his arm around my my waist "Night"He whispers and I fall alseep.

First time making smut so not that good.