Ep.8

Park Jimin p.o.v.
Today me and Yoongi are suppose to go to our first appointment for our baby. Me and Yoongi planed when the baby is born I will move in with him so he won't have to travel to see our child. Me and Yoongi were getting ready when we were done he puts alittle cologne on himself we head out.

Doctors Office

"Park Jimin" the doctors calls me and Yoongi walk to a room with her. "Hello Jimin"She smiles at me "Hi"I say smiling back "Could you please lay down here"She asks me i give her a little nod and lay on down on the bed. "Lift your shirt please"She says and grabs a celendor thingy. I push my shirt up. She puts cold liquid gel on my stomach then puts the wond on it spreading the gel around. "Okay is this is were your baby it's that tiny dot"She points out I felt so happy I got to the little bean inside my tummy. Yoongi squeezes my hand and I saw one single tear go down his face. She then wipes the gel off and I sit up. "Let me tell you 3 things... Your a male so you will give birth through the butt or we can numb you and cut your open and also as the months pass your pregnancy will be no different from the female...But you will have to visit us more than a female"She says we nod "And make sure not to have rough sex...It won't hurt the baby but you don't know where the baby is going to move so be careful"She continues and smiles we blush and walk out the room hand in hand. "Do you think we can start clothes shopping"I ask withal smile. Yoongi chuckles. "We don't even know the gender yet but I guess we can"He says I jump up and down a few times from the excitment. Yoongi laughs at me. I stop and pout "Don't laugh at me...Im just happy(K)"I say lowly we make it to the car "I just love it when your happy"Yoongi smiles and puts his hands around my waist forgetting where in a parking lot. "Yoongi where still in the parking lot"I say like kid. "I know and today we are going to my house to have a dinner with our friends"He says and picks me up placing me in the car I  giggle when he does so. When we arrive at Yoongi's house. We walk in and the lights are off Yoongi turns them on and I hear screaming'Congratlation(K)' it scares me but I see our 5 friends with presents and the house decorated. "Omg(K)"I say and laugh alittle "What's all this Yoongi"I continue and smile "Just to get everything off your mind so you won't be stressed out because of the baby(K)"Yoongi says and rubs my stomach I felt so happy I kisses his nose and lips and he kisses back "Thank you(K)"I say and smile.

 "Omg(K)"I say and laugh alittle "What's all this Yoongi"I continue and smile "Just to get everything off your mind so you won't be stressed out because of the baby(K)"Yoongi says and rubs my stomach I felt so happy I kisses his nose and lips and ...