Chapter 21

Trinity

"So you'll take me, ?" I asked after kissing him again.

"Babyyy," he said pushing me away by my hips. I stood up straight and crossed my arms.

"You don't like me then," I pouted turning around.

"Ugh, yes I do," he said getting behind me.

"No, you don't," I said as he kissed my neck up to my ear.

"Yes I do, come here," he turned me around as I still pouted. He pulled me in close and kissed me. I kissed back as he unfolded my arms and wrapped them around his neck. He picked me and pinned me against the wall. He started kissing down my neck as I moaned.

Coming back to my lips for one last deep kiss he sat me down.

"Lo probé ahora,?" he asked me as we were catching our breaths.

"If you're asking if you proved it to me yes but still take me thereeeee," I begged grabbing his shirt.

"Take that mug to wherever she wanna go. I'm tired of her mouth," the other guard named-

"Shut yo uglyahh up, Richard!" I yelled back to him.

"That ain't even my name," he scoffed closing the door back.

"Oops," I shrugged. "You heard him, take me where I wanna go," I smiled.

"Fine," was all he said as we started walking to the car.

~

Walking into the house as I heard cries coming from the living room. I knew it was my baby but I had to get to him later. I had to get his stuff first. Sneaking upstairs as the bathroom door opened, I ran into somebody's room. It was plain. It only had a bag in it.

I opened up the bag because I recognized it. Zion had the same bag. He kept his gun in it. It was weird because he always brought it with him wherever-

"What are you doing in here, ?" a man's voice boomed in the room. I opened up the case quick pulling it out, what I thought would be a gun and it was, on him. "Woah," he put his hands up.

I got up slowly watching him. "You will take me to Tyler's room," I said sternly walking towards him. He nodded his head and started walking backward.

He took me like 4 doors down and opened the door. Pushing me inside I knocked my head on something and I was out. Everything after that was a blur.

Aiden

I got a rental car and I'm heading to wherever Trinity is. The app is showing me that she isn't at the warehouse anymore she's at a house. It was a big nice house when I arrived. There were a few cars outside. There was this guy sitting in one and he looked worried.

Parking across the street, I got out and went next to his car window and tapped on it. He rolled down the window and looked at me.

"You're Trinity's baby daddy ?" he said before I could even say anything.

"Yes I am, where is she ?"

"In the house but she's been in there for a while. She wanted Tyler back and I brought her," he shrugged.

"You didn't check on her, ?" I stressed walking towards the front door.

When I got to the door it was already unlocked and there was laughter. I walked to that sound and there she was tied to a chair. Her head was bloody but I couldn't tell if it was because she hit her head or because they were hitting her. Tyler spotted me first as he ran to me. His walking and running skills improved these past few days. They must've made him walk around a lot.