Chapter 6~ Oh no!

Just a few minutes ago, Josh kissed me. I wish I could say it was a cute peck on my cheek but then I would be lying. It was a passionate kiss on the lips. I could still feel the tingling. I’m afraid to admit it but, I think I like it and want to do it again. I sound like an insane person right now!

            “I just wanted to thank you, Iva. You’ve gone a long way with Joshua and made him do something I couldn’t do; pass a test” Mr. Leon, Josh’s Math teacher said. I nodded back at him.

            “Don’t thank me, thank Josh. He put his time and effort to study with me” I explained.

            “I guess I should” He put his hand on Josh’s back. Josh smiled awkwardly. You could tell he wasn’t comfortable with the hand gesture.

            “We should be going Mr. Lose- Mr. Leon” Josh said quickly then moved to stand by me.

            “Of course” the teacher said. We turned around and walked towards the door. We were just about out the classroom when Mr. Leon put a sticky note in my left hand really quick. Josh was too ahead to see what Mr. Leon done. It was a strange but I didn’t react. I didn’t want him to know. I swiftly stuck the note in my back pocket.

            Once we were out the classroom Josh attempted to say something to me but I cut him off.

            “Okay; enough games! You told me you didn’t want to be my friend when this started and then you hugged me. I didn’t mind that. Slowly this so call friendship thing started. It was weird. Today you kissed me, unpredictable. I don’t know what’s with you, Josh, but I need answers” I explained my emotion the best I could. Josh looked at me for awhile before answering me.

            “When you came around the corner, I guess I was excited or something and you wouldn’t shut up so I guess I kissed you” He told me.

Guess you kiss me… Yeah right. You gave me a good one on the lips.

            “It was so unnecessary” I muttered. Even though I said that, I was still burning up on my face about the thought of his lips were against mine. He smirked.

            “In other words, you liked it” He looked so proud of himself.

            “I never- you have no- you see…” I couldn’t even come up with a comeback. I can feel my face get redder by the moment. This is bad.

            “You don’t have to explain” Josh answered. “Look, I have to go but we’ll talk tonight about the next session”

            “It’s a date” I heard myself mumbled and then clasp my hands over me mouth. It was too late then. He heard me and laughed.

            “If that’s what you want to call it” He said then walked away. I slap my forehead. Did you really need to say that brain? Do you like it when I humiliate myself?  It responded back by making me remember the kiss. I sighed. Sadly, I did like it but wish I didn’t.

            While continuing walking down the hallway, I felt a hand grabbed my arm and covered my mouth and yanked me into a classroom.

            “What the hell?!” I screamed once the person locked the door and remove their hand. I turn to look at him. KayC turned toward me and moved up closer to me.

            “What?!” I demanded. I don’t have time for this. After a long silence, he kissed me abruptly. Smash right onto my lips. I shoved him away feeling disgusted. It was nothing like Josh’s.