The Supreme Personality Of Godhead

Lord Kṛishna's dealings with Rukmini  as a perfect husband is a perfect manifestation of the supreme  personality of godhead. There are many philosophers who propound a concept of the Aabsolute truth in which God cannot do this or that. They deny the incarnation of God, or the Supreme Absolute Truth in human form. But actually, the fact is different: God cannot be subjected to our imperfect sensual activities. He is the all-powerful, supreme  Personality of Godhead, and by his supreme will, he can not only create, maintain and protect the whole cosmic manifestation, but he can also descend as an ordinary human being in order to execute the highest mission. As stated in the Bhagavad gita, whenever there are discrepancies in the discharge of human occupational duties, he descends. He is not forced to appear by any external agency, but descends by his own internal potency in order to reestablish the standard functions of human activities as well as to simultaneously destroy the disturbing elements in the progressive march of human civilization. In accordance with this principle of the transcendental pastimes of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He descended in His eternal form of sri Kṛishna in the dynasty of the Yadavas.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

And finally updated the second one. I know guys this chapter is kinda boring but trust the next chapter I am updating a little later will be awesome.
Do share your comments and votes. If you like this story please share with your friends.
Bye and luv u 💗💗