My dear princess

Krishna had experienced that when Rukmini was offered a parijata flower by Narada Muni, Satyabhama had become envious of her co-wife and had immediately demanded a similar flower from Krishna. In fact, she could not be pacified until she was promised the whole tree. That was actually done by Krishna; the tree was brought down to the earth planet from the heavenly kingdom. After this episode, Krishna expected that because Satyabhama had been rewarded by a full tree of parijata Rukmini would also demand something. Rukmini did not mention anything of the incident, however, for she was grave and simply satisfied in her service for her lord .

Krishna wanted to see her a bit irritated, and therefore he schemed in order to see the beautiful face of Rukmini in an irritated condition. Although Krishna had more than 16,100 wives, He used to behave with each of them with familial affection; He would create a particular situation between himself and his wife in which the wife would criticize him in the irritation of love, and Krishna would enjoy this. In this case, because Krishna could not find any fault with Rukmini, for she was very great and always engaged in his service, he smilingly, in great love, began to speak to her.

Rukmini was the daughter of King Bhishmaka, a powerful king. Thus Krishna did not address her as Rukmini; He addressed her this time as the princess. "My dear princess, it is very surprising. Many great personalities in the royal order wanted to marry you. Although not all of them were kings, all possessed the opulence and riches of the kingly order; they were well-behaved, learned, famous among kings, beautiful in their bodily features and personal qualifications, liberal, very powerful in strength, and advanced in every respect. They were not unfit in any way, and over and above that, your father and your brother had no objection to such marriages. On the contrary, they gave their word of honor that you would be married with Shisupala; the marriage was sanctioned by your parents. Shisupala was a great king and was so lusty and mad after your beauty that if he had married you, I think he would always have remained with you just like your faithful servant.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

To be continued.....

So guys here the main conversation starts given by the dark lord.
If you like it do vote, comment and share it. Bye for now and luv u guys 😘💞

Jai Sri Krishna.💙💙