Krishna's love towards Rukmini

Lord Krishna continued, "My dear best of the queens, it is clearly understood by Me that you have no material ambition; Your only purpose is to serve Me, and you have long been engaged in unalloyed service. Exemplary unalloyed devotional service not only can bestow upon the devotee liberation from this material world, but it also promotes him to the spiritual world for being eternally engaged in My service. Persons who are too addicted to the material happiness cannot render such service. Women whose hearts are polluted and full of material desires devise various means of sense gratification(wishes) while outwardly showing themselves to be great devotees.

"My dear honoured wife, although I have thousands of wives, I do not think that any one of them can love Me more than you. The practical proof of your extraordinary position is that you had never seen Me before your marriage; you had simply heard about Me from a third person, and still your faith in Me was so fixed that even in the presence of many qualified, rich and beautiful men of the royal order, you did not select any one of them as your husband, but insisted on having Me. You neglected all the princes that are present, and very politely you sent Me a confidential letter inviting Me to kidnap you. While I was kidnapping you, your elder brother Rukmi violently protested and fought with Me. As 'I' a result of the fight, I defeated him mercilessly and disfigured his body."

"At the time of Aniruddha's marriage, when we were all engaged in playing chess, there was another fight with your brother Rukmi had a fight on a controversial verbal point, and My elder brother Balarama finally killed him. I was surprised to see that you did not utter even a word of protest over this incidence. Because of your great anxiety that you might be separated from Me, you suffered all the consequences without speaking even a word."

"As the result of this great silence, My dear wife, you have purchased Me for all time; I have become eternally under your control. You sent your messenger to Me inviting Me to kidnap you, and when you found that there was a little delay in My arriving on the spot, you began to see the whole world as vacant. At that time you concluded that your beautiful body was not fit to be touched by anyone else; therefore, thinking that I was not coming, you decided to commit suicide and immediately end that body."

"My dear Rukmini, such a great and exalted love for Me will always remain within My soul. As far as I am concerned, it is not within My power to repay you for your unalloyed devotion to Me."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Phew! After a long time, I have updated. I am so sorry for not updating for so many days, and thank you for all the support and love that you have given for all these days.

Do read, vote and comment below.

Jai sri krishna 💙💙