Chapter 5.

In the car. Mikasas Pov.

Me and Levi have been talking about memories in the past, politics, taxes, ectt. But I can't stop admiring his features. What I said was pretty weird  in the house. "You..." what the hell Mikasa? You know better than to just come out like that!!! Tch... I'm so dumb. Im not a fangirl of him....okay maybe 25%. But I am a fangirl of his cleaning, like hell how does he reach those stains on top of the cabinets? WHY AM I SAYING THIS ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND? Calm down Mika....just a couple more minutes.

Levis Pov.

DAMN THIS GIRL. I have too much feelings for her.... Wait Levi....what are you saying? This isn't like you at all.... She is cute though.. LEVI STOP!!! You fanboy. I wanna tell her....But do I tell her in front of Isabel and Farlan....Tch. How do men do this? They just don't go up to a girl and say "OH I Like YoU!" LEVI YOU DUMBA$$ tHINK!!! Ahah I'll text Isabel and Farlan when we get there. They should be a good twenty minutes late. Great....

At the diner. No ones Pov.

:Waiter: AHAH  MY FAVORITE COUPLE ARE HERE! :Mikasa:We arent..... :Levi: A couple....Oulo..
:Oulo: Ah when will you two ever admit it. <Levi and Mikasa both blush at that comment> :Oulo: Table three will do. :Levi: The two are coming in about twenty minutes, we will order when they come. :Mikasa: Okay. :Oulo: Sounds good. <Levi and Mikasa take out their phones>

With Isabel and Farlan. No ones Pov.

:Isabel: I got a text from Levi, he said he wants to tell Mikasa how he feels. :Farlan: Mikasa told me today as well. :Farlan and Isabel: LET'S DO IT!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I WANNA LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFHANGER.