Chapter 2

Mikasa, would you like to come stay at my house? "Sure", said Mikasa. "I have a break anyways." *Levi and Mikasa walk to his house* Well here we are. "Its clean....very clean." Said Mikasa. I know that, well let's go in. *Levi opens the door for Mikasa* "Thanks short-stuff" No problem, Kasa. "I told you to stop calling me that." Said Mikasa. Well when will you stop calling me "short-stuff" huh? "Never I guess." Heh. Well right this way is my guest bedroom. Feel free to make yourself at home. "Thanks" *Mikasa mumbles to herself*... "Baka" (Baka means fool or idiot in Japanese) I hEARd tHat!! "OOF"

*Annie texts Mikasa*

A: Hey Mikasa, I was wondering where you were all this time.

M:I'm with Levi rn, y'know the short guy I was telling you about.

A: Anything romantic happening?

M: ShUT UP ANNie 😶
*Mikasa blushes by looking at what Annie texted her*

M: Well how is Armin doing for you?

A: IT'S NOT LIKE THAT 😶😶

M: IT SURE IS!!!!

A: Whatever Mikasa, anyways did you catch up on TWD
(TWD aka The Walking Dead)

M: Yeah, I even went ahead.

A: DON'T SpOIL.

M: I won't....or will I?? Anyways GtG Levi asked if I could go make dinner.

A: Make it romantic!! Ttyl!!

M: TTyL Annie.

*Mikasa puts her phone away*
"What do you wanna eat Levi?" "Ooo I know, Ravioli." How DID YOu Know? "All those years living with you, of course I would know." Said Mikasa.
*Mikasa makes Levi dinner* "Bon' appetite!" This looks great Mikasa. "Thank you!" "Levi" Yes? "I am going to check on Eren" Okay Mikasa.
*Mikasa runs to Erens house* *she opens the door with her key* Eren?? *she looks in her room to find him smooching with Historia
"OH MY GOD, EREN" "Its not what it looks like Mikasa" said Eren. *Mikasa walk over to Historia and slaps her and pulls her out of his house* "EREN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, IF YMIR FOUND OUT YOUR A DEAD MAN WALKING!!" "I am sorry Mikasa" *Mikasa slaps Eren across the face* "And to believe I thought you grew out of it." *Mikasa leaves his house*
*Mikasa texts Ymir*

M: Hey,Ymir

Y: Hey, Mikasa!

M: I wanna tell you what I just saw your Historia doing with Eren.

Y: No.....your lying!!

M: *Sends picture*

Y: MY HISTORIA WON'T DO THAT WITH ME!! BUT SHE CAN DO IT WITH EREN??????

M: I am sorry! I went to deliver Eren his papers that I graded, than I saw that happening.....

Y: Mikasa, thank you!

M: I felt guilt when I saw it, I slapped Historia and grabbed her by her hair and threw her out. Than I almost killed Eren.

Y: AND I WAS A GOOD FRIEND TO EREN😣

M: They disgust me.

Y: Agreed, when she gets home, Ill act like I knew nothing and you will jump her and start slapping the hell out of her!!

M: Your Historia turned into your B*

Y: Hell yeah!!

M: I'm on my way.

Y:Okay.

*Mikasa puts her phone in her pocket* *Mikasas mind: Why did I get in the cadets business....* *Mikasa reaches Ymirs house* *Mikasa knocks on her door* *Ymir opens it*

"PERFECT TIMING SHE IS COMING HOME NOW" said Ymir. Okay perfect. "Hide behind the sofa and jump her when she walks that way" Okay. Deal, said Mikasa.

     Next chapter coming out later
                    Your Author
                       -Rivalle