Chapter 3.

No ones Pov

*Historia opens the door* :Historia: I'm home Ymir! :Ymir: That's great love. *Ymirs mind:Little does she know.... :Historia: Lemme go change for a couple seconds. *Historia gets jumped* :Mikasa:UAWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :Historia: WHAT THE HELL CAPTAIN ACKERMAN!!! :Mikasa : YOU SON---DAUGHTER OF A CHEATING B*. :Ymir: YOU THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU GO THAT EASY? GET THE F* OUT! *Mikasa drags Historia out Ymirs house* :Ymir: Captain, Im sorry for having you get in our problems. :Mikasa: You can call me Mikasa, it's fine. :Ymir: To thank you, can we go out for drinks? :Mikasa: Sure, I wouldn't mind.  :Ymir: Thank you again. :Mikasa: It is really no big deal.

Levi Pov.

I should set up something for Mikasa. She has been the best friend any man could ever ask for. If I didn't have her I wouldn't be here, in this million dollar house while she lives in God knows what for me. *Levi places a gift on the kitchen table* I hope she likes it.

No ones Pov.

:Mikasa: It was nice having a couple drinks with you, Ymir. :Ymir: Same goes to you, Mikasa! :Mikasa: I'll see you on Tuesday! :Ymir: Yup, Tuesday!
Mikasa walks to Levi's house. :Mikasa: Levi I'm back! :Levi: Oh, hey I left you something on the kitchen table. :Mikasa: I check it out in a second. Mikasa goes to her room to change into a burgundy red tank top  with white jeans, and white socks. *Mikasa opens her gift* :Mikasa: Le--Levi you didn't have to... :Levi: I know, but I wanted to. Mikasa received a book of photos from when Mikasa and Levi were little to now. :Mikasa: I can't...accept this.. :Levi: After all you've done for everyone, you deserve something to cherish. :Mikasa: This is not better than what I already have been cherishing. :Levi: and what might that be? :Mikasa: You.