Chapter 4.

RECAP: :Mikasa:You..

No ones Pov.

:Levi: M-M-Me? :Mikasa: Yes you. You've been my best friend forever, your everything I cherish. And for the first time, Levi saw Mikasa actually smile instead of faking one. :Levi: Your smiling, Mikasa. :Mikasa: I know, it indicates that I'm happy Levi. :Levi: How about we go meet up with Isabel and Farlan. :Mikasa:Yes! That will be great. :Levi: Wear the jacket. We gotta show our gang sign again. :Mikasa: Everyone will remember the name "Terror Rose". :Levi: Yeah, Ill call them and tell them to meet us at Riverdale diner (don't murder me). :Mikasa: Sounds great. And they get in his car and drive off

Mikasas Pov.

I wanna tell Levi how I feel, but he's happy and I don't wanna see him look down. How could Levi possibly love me? I'm barely holding up. I know how much he wants kids, I would let him down if I told him I am unable to have kids. He wants to teach his own children his ways, I'm just a let down. He'll be happy with his future wife. He can't ever see me like this.

Levis Pov.

Mikasa is just a beauty. Whoever likes her has great choice. I hope she finds a great husband. As much as I want to be with her, their is no way she would love her own best friend. I mean, if she wanted. She is just to good for me. I hope one day I'll tell her.

With Isabel (Isabel Pov)

I just love the fact that if Levi ever told Mikasa how he felt. Levi tells me his secrets, and I know this man has eyes for Mikasa. If that MIKASA breaks his heart, Ill stab her fa-- NO NO NO this is Mikasa we are talking about, she wouldn t do that. Anyways Levi called me and told me to meet him, Mikasa, and Farlan at Riverdale Diner. Levi also told me to wear the jacket, I already had that in mind. It'll be fun Isabel, I hope.

With Farlan (Farlans Pov.)

Mikasa always tells me how much she cares for Levi. It will break my heart and defiantly Mikasas, to see Levi with another woman. Levi called, he said to wear the jacket and come down to Riverdale Diner. I can't wait to see them. I miss them very very VERY much.