Chapter 8 (Ending)

(Author: Levi did go back to his house after his nap lol)

One Year Later

Levis pov.

Today is the day I go pick up Mikasa. God I cant wait! I know she's alive! She lived for me and everyone else! We are getting married in a month and I know she cant wait! I might as well go to the Airport early to get good parking. I have all the gifts in the front seat where she will be sitting in. I start driving to Airport Jaeger and I see a plane in the air going towards the Airport. As I get there and go to the terminal parking, I go inside with a boombox and the song she made already playing. I see all the other soldiers come out, mostly the newbies. Apparently the special operations squad is in the very back. I wait patiently and I finally see the woman I am waiting for, the song is at the part where she starts singing and she runs over and drops her bag next to me, and hugs me.

No ones pov

The two hugged and kissed for ten minutes which seemed like forever for them. They didnt care. Levi took her bag and leads her toward the car. A loud crash is heard when the whole Airport explodes. Mikasa and Levi are in the parking lot. Only a group of people made it out alive, The Marley Soldiers. Mikasa and Levi died fighting while the song was still playing. They died holding hands.

In the future.

Little explanation: So this is basically how Shingeki no Kyojin is right now.  With titans. The only good technology they have is what they have now. Mikasa and Levi in there new lives. (Age difference is a year)

No ones pov.

Its time for the celebration of Sashas birthday and everyone is in the cafeteria but Mikasa. Mikasa wished her a happy birthday and already gave her a gift. Mikasa is sitting on a tree watching an old lake look beautiful in the night.

"Ackerman." A male voice said. "Yes captain?" Mikasa responded. "Would you....I dont know, maybe like to go out with me?" Levi asked. "I wouldnt miss it for the world." Mikasa said, while Levi took a seat next to her.

They lived happily ever, oh god what am I kidding. They argue about everything! But they always made up. Now I can say it, they lived happily ever after.

                                          -The end