Chapter 6

Author pov.

The quad began talking about work and some old memories. Levi finally got up and walked over to where Mikasa was sitting. He took out a wrapped up box. Not a proposal box, a good sized Christmas gift box. Let me stop talking and let the charcters take over!

No ones pov.

"Here Mikasa, its for you." Said Levi.
"Thank you, Ill open it after dinner!" Mikasa stated.  After dinner Mikasa opened the box to reveal an lavender flower and a note. The note said: Dear Mikasa, this is only number 2 the gift. If you want to return the gift than look over onto the left side of the floor.

                                                              -Levi.

Mikasa looks onto the left side of the floor seeing Levi on his knees. "Mikasa, you make me the happiest man alive. Your answer to marry me or not will be your gift to me. So Mikasa, will you marry me?" Levi said with excitement in his voice. Mikasa looks over to her other friends and she looks back to Levi. "Yes, you ravioli!" Mikasa said. Levi put the ring on her finger and Mikasa tackled him and started hugging him. "I don't care if the floor is dirty, I have you to protect me." Levi said. Everyone in the diner had their phones out and most of them got the whole thing on camera. Levi asked his friend Farlan to record it on Levis phone. Everyone started to clap, and Oulo was nice enough to put no charge on the quads meal.

Authors pov.

The quad finished their meal, Isabel walks over to Farlan and whispers in his ear. They start making out while Levi and Mikasa just watch them while sipping on the same milkshake.

To my dear readers. This is not the end, their will be 1-2 more chapters left. Yeet.