Jungkook called for taehyung and the latter whipped his head towards him before walking towards jungkook

He was wearing a cute sweatshirt with a bunny popping up from the centre and somehow it kind of reminded him about jungkook, and black denims

"Yo bis" he greeted jungkook who rolled his eyes

"Can you treat me nicely here? I don't want people to know what kind of relationship we have" jungkook said in a bitter way and taehyung chuckled

"Anyways what ride is this?" taehyung asked, excited to sit in a rollercoaster or water ride.

"Rollercoaster! I thought you would like it" jungkook cheered

"Since when did you start caring about my likings?" taehyung scoffed and it somehow did hurt jungkook but he shrugged it off

"Anyways, look! It's our turn!" jungkook said and taehyung squealed, grabbing jungkook's hands and dragging him towards the ride.

Jungkook was busy staring at taehyung's hand intertwined with his, and somehow a red blush crept over his cheeks.

These days, jungkook has been thinking a lot about taehyung and he feels that he likes taehyung's company. Not only in sex, but even when they roam outside, when they study seriously or whenever taehyung is around him. 

He feels as if he's a different person.

He took out his cigarette to light it when taehyung tutted and grabbed the cigarette from jungkook and threw it away while jungkook looked at him with confused expression.

"I told you not to smoke, why don't you listen to me?" taehyung etched his eyebrows together while jungkook stood frozen and speechless.

"I-i'm sorry" he was surprised by his own voice.

Jeon jungkook, doesn't, i repeat, doesn't stutter.

He cleared his throat before going and sitting on the seat.

Taehyung flashed his boxy smile towards jungkook and it tugged at his heart strings.

Just two weeks are left until his exams come and even the deal ends.

Why does he feel sad about it?

Maybe because he started liking taehyung's company

Or maybe even him.

He fastened both of their seat belts and within two minutes the ride started. Taehyung was already hooting and squealing and jungkook enjoyed it too.

When the drop came, taehyung held jungkook's hand, not noticing what he was doing and held their hands in the air.

Jungkook tried to hide his blush but it was of no use.

The ride soon came to end as taehyung pulled his hand back from jungkook.

"What next? This was so fun!" taehyung chuckled out while jungkook stared at him.

"Hello? Jungkook?" taehyung snapped his fingers in front of jungkook who came back to earth.

"Where did you zone out?" taehyung asked and jungkook muttered out a nothing.

"Where are we going next?" taehyung asked as they got down the rollercoaster.

"Mad tea party!" jungkook cheered and taehyung hooted before running towards the cup ride, leaving a shyly smiling jungkook behind him.

Well, obviously he doesn't like taehyung yet and he tries not to, because of their terms of condition that they won't fall for each other.

Yet he keeps failing trying to tell himself that he won't like taehyung because if someone would look at him looking at taehyung, they'll immediately guess that he's totally in love.

"Aish" he sighed before following taehyung to the cup party.

___

They rode all the rides and even ate so much that it is already evening now, the stars are hanging in the sky, the sun already gone and a full moon was lighting up the surroundings.

Now is the time he'd take taehyung to the ferris wheel.

Taehyung was eating cotton candy when jungkook reached him.

"Hey tae, wanna go to the ferris wheel?" jungkook asked and saw taehyung's face turn pale and the cotton candy in his hand drop

"Baby! Wanna go to the ferris wheel?" minho giggled as he looked at taehyung

"Minnie, take me to the ferris wheel!" taehyung pouted and who was minho to say no to taehyung.

They walked towards the ferris wheel and sat in the trolley. The wheel started spinning and soon they were at the top.

Minho held taehyung's hand as he looked at him with love in his eyes

"I love you, tae" minho said and taehyung blushed

"I-i love you too, minnie" taehyung said and was immediately pulled into a kiss by minho.

They smiled in the kiss and parted for breath.

They looked at the view outside the ferris wheel feeling so loved.

Soon, it was time to go back to home and they headed towards their car.

"Oh minnie, wait, i forgot to bring lamb skewers for yoongi, i'll just head back and bring them" taehyung said and got out of the car before reaching the other side

Crash

Taehyung heard the loud boom and immediately turned to look at the black car, fully demolished as a truck hit it and sent it slamming in the tree

Taehyung gasped

"Minho!"

Taehyung's eyes welled up with tears as he tried to hold them in

Jungkook was confused. Taehyung was fine a second ago?

"Tae, i asked would you go to the ferris wheel?" jungkook asked once again, this time louder.

Taehyung pushed jungkook away as jungkook got startled

"Why are you behaving like this?! I should have never came to this hangout. Stop caring for me or trying to make me your friend! We are nothing but strangers with benefit" taehyung yelled

"And stop caring for me so much! i have already told you that i don't want any attachments and if you have started loving me then better get out of my life!"  taehyung yelled before pushing jungkook away and running to his car, trying to hold his tears in.

Jungkook stood there surprised and a heavy pain in his heart

What taehyung said was true, then why did it hurt you?

He swallowed the lump in his throat and sighed 

"We are nothing but strangers with benefits" 

"Also, you didn't in believe in love shit then why are you acting immature?!" he scolded himself

"Just get over it" he said to him and that external pain in his chest as he walked out of the amusement park

Why was he so stupid to believe in this love shit when he knew that it breaks your heart in the end?

"We mean nothing to each other, jungkook.

Don't let your heart take over your feelings" he tried to convince himself but he knew very well that feelings can't be controlled.

And there it was, the feeling of sadness lingering in every piece of his heart, a thing he never felt and never wanted to 

But it all changed since he met taehyung

Can't he go back to the way he was before?