The two got inside the house, lips connected to each other's, kissing each other hungrily and eyes closed

Jungkook had gently held taehyung's waist, wanting to make him feel that he is being loved not fucked

But taehyung was too busy kissing jungkook that he didn't even notice the warmth of jungkook's hands over his waist.

Jungkook wanted to slowly kiss the other, feeling it but maybe that wasn't what taehyung wanted.

They dragged themselves to the room, lips never detaching.

Jungkook gently pushed taehyung on the bed, hands running up and down his body while sucking over his tongue and taehyung let out small moans

Jungkook hovered over taehyung, holding him through his waist. And the flutter in his heart made him smile as he was finally going soft over someone.

Jungkook had never been the type of person to be in a relationship, he never felt himself going soft for someone, thinking about someone and the thoughts making him smile, wanting to spend time with them and talk with them, until now.

He felt himself wanting to do all these things for taehyung. Yes, it was hard for him to admit that he actually loves someone and it's not just lust but when he realized, pieces started to fall together and the puzzle of his heart completed.

Although he isn't planning on confessing to taehyung any soon because he is still confused of what taehyung wants and does he really like him or not. And he guesses he isn't even in a state to propose right now because it would be his first time loving someone and he is scared of rejection

But for now, he knows that he loves taehyung a lot. Since these past few days, he has been wanting to spend time with taehyung not only for sex but also to talk with him, go on a "date" and have fun with him. But all they do when taehyung calls him is, sex and study though he likes to do both of them he sometimes wishes it was something more than that.

Jungkook attached his warm lips over taehyung's cold skin, making the other moan in the process.

He started to litter beautiful hickeys over the other's sculpted collarbones and soft chest while the other's calloused fingers tugged over the soft Raven locks of the dominant.

Jungkook detached his skillful mouth from the other's honey toned skin and looked at him, smiling at him.

Taehyung was confused

Why the fuck is he smiling?

Jungkook swept the other's brown locks away from his sweaty forehead and pecked his forehead

Taehyung's eyes widened in horror.

No! Stop! Stop doing this!

The thoughts in his mind were interrupted when jungkook had pulled his jeans down.

Jungkook started leaving butterfly kisses over taehyung's milky thighs who moaned blissfully.

Jungkook then engulfed taehyung's shaft in his hot mouth, making taehyung shudder from the feeling.

Jungkook started to bob over taehyung's hard member while taehyung whined but muffled it with the pillow

Jungkook suddenly left taehyung's shaft and removed the pillow from Taehyung's mouth and kissed him.

He detached before smiling at taehyung.

"Moan for me baby" jungkook said and pecked taehyung's cheek

Stop doing this! I am not your fucking baby!

The thoughts in taehyung's mind were running wild but he couldn't speak them out and had no option but to agree to the other's request.

Jungkook smiled that taehyung listened to him, when in general, he wouldn't have, though he seemed a bit lost to jungkook today, he doesn't want to notice the little things because for now, he's making love with taehyung.

But if making love involves two people who love each other, then why is it only one sided?

Jungkook slicked his fingers with generous amount of lube before shoving them slowly and gently inside taehyung's plaited hole.

Taehyung whimpered because of the burning pain but soon found jungkook tousseling with his hair and rubbing his nipples with his other hand.

Taehyung doesn't want this. He doesn't want someone to be gentle to him, didn't he say to jungkook that there shouldn't be any feelings attached if they have sex? Is jungkook developing feelings for him?

Jungkook started to scissor inside taehyung making him moan in pleasure as he spread his legs for him.

After stretching taehyung out, jungkook placed the other's legs over his shoulder and prodded his length over taehyung's stretched hole

He pushed himself in, both groaning because of the tightness. Tears brimmed in taehyung's eyes as he felt the shooting pain in his lower back making him whimper

If jungkook would have been doing it before, he wouldn't have thought how much taehyung has to handle, but now as he has fallen in love with him, he does care. He tangled his hands with taehyung's, intertwining them and kissing him softly.

Taehyung's heart picked up pace, not because what the other was doing was comforting or loving but because of the fear that if jungkook has fallen in love with him, then he will have to push him away.

Yet he let the other kiss him while he stayed in his frozen state.

Jungkook started to thrust slowly inside taehyung and it caused taehyung to squeeze his hand.

He does not like this, he wants it rough, no mercy. He is hating this.

Yet he wants to cry because of how jungkook had their hands intertwined and how comfortable their warmth is.

He wants to feel the pain, why doesn't jungkook let him feel it?

Jungkook started to thrust faster in taehyung when he saw that his whimpers had turned into moans

Their skin slappings could be heard in the room as jungkook was thrusting in taehyung deeply but gently.

So that he doesn't hurt taehyung.

In order to reach their highs, jungkook started to thrust into taehyung harder, muttering praises in taehyung's ears.

Taehyung wanted to cup his ears in order to block the praises jungkook was showering at him, yet he was listening to the other's sweet voice like a song.

Jungkook wrapped his free hand over taehyung's member and pumped it in order to let taehyung cum.

Taehyung screamed and scratched jungkook's bicep before cumming in his hand, shaking from overstimulation.

Jungkook soon, came in taehyung's hole, both moaning in the process.

Jungkook pulled out of taehyung making him whimper and fell beside the panting taehyung.

He smiled at him before taking the towel and cleaning the other and himself with it.

Taehyung averted his gaze from jungkook when he looked at him, in order to look at the other's fond eyes.

No words were spoken between them as jungkook laid beside taehyung and pulling the blanket over them.

He suddenly wrapped his hand around taehyung's waist and pulled him close to him while taehyung's breath hitched.

This shouldn't be happening. Taehyung never sleeps with someone after he fucks with them.

But why couldn't stop Jungkook from doing so?

No, he doesn't love

He hasn't fallen in love with anyone since one year, since his lover died, since his Minho died

So there's no chance taehyung loves him

He felt his eyes drooping, feeling heavy and asking for sleep.

If he starts loving me....

He needs to get out of my life.

He thought before falling into deep slumber.

Cuddled up in jungkook's arms.