Help

Principal McCall asked the boys what caused this incident. Greg was the first one to speak " Bobby was being very disrespectful towards me & my friend." Cutting him off Bobby said " his imaginary friend." The boys started arguing again that's when principal McCall made them hush. He asked Greg about this friend & where is this friend. " Sitting right here he hear you.", replied Greg. The principal was confused & lost " nobody else is in here Greg but us 3 what are you talking about." , said the principal. Greg started screaming & yelling throwing things. So principal McCall called his mother explaining the incident to her he also suggested getting Greg help for his situation. Greg yelled " I DON'T NEED ANY HELP NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME." His mother came to pick him up & thought about what the principal suggested . She explained to Greg " you probably don't want to do this but it could help." Greg stated " I keep telling you I don't need any help I'm fine." He jumped out the car & ran up the street screaming & yelling. She rolled down the window yelling " Greg come back now young man." Before she knew it Greg was gone and she didn't know where he went. She searched & searched all day until night came Greg was nowhere to be found. Worried , scared & sick because she still don't know where her child is or is he safe kept her up all night. No phone calls, no texts or any knocks on the door she wondered " is my baby boy dead or alive." She opened the door & there was a note reading " if you want to know where your child is you'll call this number & do everything you're told."