Trapped

They arrived at the shop & he dropped her off saying " I'll see you ." Walking into the shop she looked around it looked dusty & old fashion. Some old man came from around the corner saying " can I help you.?" " Yes my car broke down & I was wondering could you fix it.", said Mrs.Smitherman. The old man said " I sure can let's go down there to it." As they were driving down the road Mrs.Smitherman noticed her car was gone. She yelled " MY CAR ITS GONE . " The old man looked up & there was no car in sight. " who could possible steal my car if it was broke down?", she thought. That's when it clicked the man in the pickup truck had something to do with it. They headed back to the shop & she called the police letting them know about her car. So now Mrs.Smitherman was stuck & time was whining down. The police came & told her they couldn't find her car but there's a rental shop where she can rent a car. " While I guess I'll have to rent a car until mines is found.", she said. So she rented the car & started back towards Canada. Then boom that car started making noises & broke down on the side of the road. At least this time she had phone service and could get help for herself. Wondering to herself " why is all this happening to me what's going on?" A note was laying on the seat reading " TICK TOCK TICK TOCK YOU BETTER HURRY."