One

David POV

Finally everyone is at my house that is going on the secret vacation that I planned for us. Heath, Mariah, Zane, Todd, Jason, Natalie and I are going on a vacation together but they do not know where. I'm getting my camera ready as they are all guessing where we are going sitting on my couch.

"David! Just tell us already!" Todd shouts as I'm heading into the living room.

I turn on my camera and enter the room and as Zane and Heath are arguing about whether we are going to Hawaii or the Florida keys.

"Okay, shut up I'm gonna do the intro." I laugh before turning the camera so we are all in the frame.

"Hey guys! I have planned a vlog squad vacation to surprise these guys. Where do you guys think we are going?" I ask and they all call out different answers.

"Hawaii!" Zane shouts

"Florida keys!" Heath shouts.

"Australia!" Todd yells.

"Okay but seriously where are we going?" Natalie asks me irritated because she didn't plan it. 

"Oh, Natalie. Am I glad you asked that." I say laughing.

"Oh god, what did you do?" She asks me with a skeptical look.

"So you know how you go on a ton of vacations and asked off to see your family." I ask making everyone start laughing and hollering.

"You did not do what I think you did." She says.

I back up laughing, "We are going to Wisconsin to meet Natalie's cousins!" I shout.

Everyone is laughing and shouting as Natalie stands up to leave the room. I hand Jason the camera and follow her down the hall as she goes to the front door.

"Did Myah agree to this? You set her up?" Natalie asks turning to me with a irritated look.

"She called me six months ago and helped set up this whole thing." I say truthfully.

Natalie is faking being angry and I can tell she is about to crack and start laughing.

Natalie breaks and laughs tucking her hair behind her ears, "What the hell dude. Is this why my little cousin keep FaceTiming me."

"Yeah, she called me after you called and was freaking out cause they almost spilled it." I laugh.

"Surprise!" I say not knowing what else to say.

"Are we staying at the lake house?" Natalie asks me.

"Yeah for two weeks." I say and she starts to walk back to everyone else with me.

"I thought I wasn't going to see them till Christmas." Natalie says starting to tear up.

Jason laughs, "awe that's so cute."

"Your welcome." I say and we all start laughing as she rolls her eyes at me.

"Great clickbait. I trick my assistants family into dealing with our dumb asses for a week." Zane chuckles continuing the laughter.

"Okay our plane leaves at 3pm. We need to pack." I say making everyone freak out.

"I thought we were leaving in the morning!" Heath shouts jumping over the couch heading to the front door.

"What the fuck is the weather in Wisconsin?" Todd asks making us all laugh.

"Well humid and hot in July with a side of mosquitoes by the lake." Natalie says with a giggle.

"Humid? Fuck that why I left Florida." Heath shouts.

"Pack mostly shorts and swimsuits. But bring sweatpants and sweatshirts for bonfires at night. Also sandals for the lake and athletic shoes." Natalie says.

"Um, why athletic shoes?" Jonah asks nervously.

"You'll see, nothing too crazy." I joke with him.

"I'm not running." Jonah says and we laugh.

"Meet at LAX at 1:30!" I yell to everyone who is starting to leave.

"That's only four hours dude!" Todd whines before getting off the couch and running slowly to the door.

"Well run faster!" I laugh and Jason hands me the camera.

"So they all know what we are doing now and we all have to pack. I will be back with a travel montage of all of us heading to Wisconsin." I wrap up the video and shut off the camera.

"I need to pack! Jason you drove us here!" Todd shouts from the front of the house.

"I just woke up this is so much to process." Jason says walking towards the front of the house.

"1:30?" Natalie asks me with a worried look.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

She sighs, "this is why I should plan things."

Natalie walks away from me giggling, "we are fucked, no way that everyone gets there on time for the flight."