Two

We are almost to the lake house. It was an hour drive from the airport to the house and we are all tired and cannot wait to get there. We rented a Range Rovers to fit all of us comfortably. Jason is driving Heath Mariah and Zane are in the back row with Todd and I in the second Natalie directing Jason in the passenger seat.

"It's the next private drive." She says pointing to the huge gates.

"Code is 0525." She says as I pull up to the gate.

I open the window and punch in the code. The gates start pulling open and I pull through onto the long drive with trees on either side covering the view of the house and lake. I hit the button on my camera to film us getting out of the car and us meeting Natalie's family.

"I cannot wait for a shower and food." Natalie says.

"Same here." I say and Zane agrees as we reach the huge house.

"What the fuck do your aunt and uncle do?" Heath asks.

"Park by the detached garage. My uncle owns a limestone mining company." Natalie says as we park and Jason pulls in next to us. We all start getting out of the cars and we hear the door open to the house.

"Mom! Natalie is here!" A kid that is about 12 calls into the house before slamming the door and running around the car.

"Rex! Oh my gosh you've grown," Natalie giggles as the kid hugs her and is only a bit shorter than her.

"I'm 5' feet now. Almost as tall as Corah." He says as she lets go of him.

The door opens and slams again and a girl runs out to us all. Her curly hair is everywhere as she jumps to hug Natalie.

"Oh my gosh! I literally have been so excited. I almost blew it like three times when we would FaceTime." The curly girl laughs still holding on to Natalie.

"Hi, I'm Rex." The kid comes up to Heath Mariah Zane Todd Jason and I.

"Hey dude, I'm Heath. Nice to meet you." Heath shakes Rex's hand.

"I'm Mariah."

"When are you guys getting married?" Rex ask Mariah shaking her hand.

"Jesus Rex. You just met them." The girl with curly hair says making everyone laugh.

"Well that is Rex, this is Corah." Natalie says with a laughing sigh.

"We know you guys. We watch all your vlogs." Rex says.

"Where is Myah?" I ask them as she is the cousin I set this whole thing up with.

Rex points down towards the lake to a huge boat house, "I think she is still painting. She hasn't left the boat house since she got home from work."

"She probably has no idea what time it is. We can show you guys the guest house to put all your stuff in and then go get her." Corah says.

"Guest house? Jesus how big is this place?" Todd blurts out making everyone laugh.

"I was wondering the same thing." Zane laughs.

"We moved here full time five years ago and dad bought the lot next door for the guest house to airbnb for the summer months." Corah says a we all start unloading the trunks.

Rex helps me get my suitcase out since I'm holding the camera after Mariah and Heath grab theirs. He immediately grabs Natalie's red bag and starts heading for the concrete path in between the house and detached garage. Jason Todd and Zane grab their bags and lock up the car following us. We all follow him around the back of the house and towards the guest house that is by the inground hot tub that is as big as a pool. The guest house looks like a renovated barn. Rex opens the side door and pulls Natalie's suitcase inside.

"There are two bedrooms down here with two bathrooms and then four bedrooms upstairs with two bathrooms. Mom stocked the fridge with snacks and drinks. The TV finally has cable and the Wifi password is barnhouse123 all lowercase no spaces." Rex tells us as we all file into the huge living room area with a full kitchen off to one side and a staircase leading to the lofter bedrooms.

"This is fucking insane." Zane says looking around at the huge living space.

"I call a bedroom down here." Natalie says taking her bag from Rex and heads back towards the bedrooms on the first floor.

"I am also sleeping down here. I'm not sharing a bathroom with you guys." I say making all the guys laugh.

"You are such a girl." Jason chuckles.

"Mom texted me saying food is ready. Should we go scare the crap out of Myah and head in for food?" Corah asks.

"Yes, vlog material! She will literally scream. Myah gets scared so easy." Natalie screams coming back from the bedrooms.

Rex and Corah nod along.

"Okay let's go scare her." I laugh.

We all leave our things in the living room and head out to the boat house. The closer we get the clearer the music is coming from inside.

"She's upstairs, the music is loud enough she won't hear us come in if we try and be quiet. Her back will be facing us cause the easel is facing the windows over the lake." Rex explains to us as we are walking over.

"I'll go grab her waist and scream in her ear, it always works." Natalie laughs.

Rex opens the door him and Natalie lead us all in Jason and everyone following me. We get up to the top of the stairs and the speakers are blasting Green Day. Myah's back is to us she is wearing a huge colorful striped button up shirt as a smock with ripped up black jeans and her blond hair is pulled up into a high messy ponytail. Natalie starts to go forward but looks back as we all wait for her to scare her. I nod and she moves slowly forward towards Myah who is dancing while painting. Natalie grab her waist and screams making Myah scream and drop her paint brush. We all laugh and I record Mariah and Zane next to me laughing at her reaction that I got the perfect angel of.

"Oh my god!" Myah laughs after screaming and hugs Natalie tightly.

Corah turns off the music from the huge 90s stereo that is by what I'm assuming is Myahs bed. I point the camera to Jason who was covering his ears.

Jason rub his ears, "I think I'm deaf now."

"I did not realize how late it was. Holy shit." Myah pushes back some stray hair before bending down to pick up the paint brush she dropped.

Todd and I check out her ass and Natalie wacks my arm as Myah puts the paint brush in a jar full of grey water.

She turns around with a smile, "thanks for scaring me, your welcome for the click bait."

"Your welcome for scaring you and thanks for the clickbait." I laugh as she comes to hug me.

She greets everyone with a hug, "I cannot believe that we pulled this off without Natalie knowing."

"I'm surprised everyone made the flight with only four hours to pack and get to LAX." Natalie laughs.

"I told you to tell them last night!" Myah says loudly and is giving me the same face Natalie does when I fuck up.

"Thought is would be a better surprise." I shrug and everyone laughs when Myah facepalms.