Four

Myah, Trevor, Natalie and I are still in the hot tub and it's almost 3am. Natalie and Trevor are still chatting in the corner about all things they have missed about each other in the past few years. Natalie is leaning outside the hot tub as Trevor is still just putting his feet in. Myah sits next to me looking up at the stars pointing out random constellations on the other side of the hot tub.

"How did you learn all of these?" I laugh after she points out Sagittarius.

"I went to UW Stevens Point. The biggest majors program there is natural resources. Half the guys I dated were in natural resources and used the constellations as a way to pick up girls." She giggles.

I laugh a bit, "So what is over there?" I point to some stars.

She scoots over and leans her head on my shoulder, "where?" She points up at the near where I pointed.

I grab her hand and outline a diamond type shape in the sky.

"It's part of Pisces it has a tail almost." She moves our hands outlining the stars trailing off the diamond shape.

"Like the horoscope thing?" She nods moving her head off my shoulder but is sitting closer to me than before.

"What star sign are you?" She asks me.

"I've been told I'm a Leo. I don't know what that means."

She laughs a bit,"I'm a Gemini, I don't know what that means."

"It means she's crazy!" Trevor calls over to us.

Myah rolls her eyes at him and flips him the bird, "if anyone in this jacuzzi is crazy it's you bud."

"You ain't wrong." He says and finishes off the last of his beer.

"Anyone want another?" Trevor asks getting up from the pavement.

"Me." Natalie says handing Trevor an empty bottle.

"I'm good, gotta get up for the early shift, three hours from now." Myah laughs a bit before leaning her head back on the concrete.

"David?" Trevor asks pointing to me.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks man." He heads inside the back door of the garage to the beer fridge.

"You work at Tom's tomorrow?" Natalie asks Myah walking over to us.

She nods with a yawn, "just till 10 am, Jenny needed the morning for an appointment."

"Does he still grow that lettuce?" Natalie asks hopefully.

"Yeah, I was gonna bring a bunch of stuff home tomorrow. Mom does half her shopping there usually." Myah laughs.

"Who's Tom?" I ask making them both laugh.

"I take care of a older guy who is a farmer and has cerebral palsy and is in a wheelchair." Myah explains.

"He is super cool, and grows the best lettuce." Natalie tells me.

Trevor hands Natalie another coors and sits back down on the edge, "Tom?" He asks taking another sip.

"Yeah, I have to be there at 7." Myah says.

"You should go to bed." Trevor laughs.

Myah shrugs, "I will just be chilling on the couch watching the news with him tomorrow."

"He pays her to sleep on his couch while he watches the news." Natalie laughs teasingly.

Myah rolls her eyes, "He doesn't have a doctor appointment and there is not a lot to do in the greenhouses since we set up the irrigation system."

"You finally got that finished?" Natalie asks surprised.

"It only took four summers of trial and error but yes. I hooked up the entire thing in May after drilling holes in PVC pipes all winter." Myah says proudly.

Natalie high fives her, "did Tom have to teach you how to use the drill again."

"Only twice cause I couldn't remember how to recharge the battery thing." Myah giggles.

Trevor chuckles, "I'm surprised she didn't hurt herself doing this."

"Me too honestly." Myah laughs even harder.

Her laugh is so loud and contagious. It's so adorable how she crinkles her nose and tips her head back.

"Yo I'm trying to sleep up here shut up!" Corah screams out her window above the hot tub.

"Sorry booboo." Myah calls back to her right before the window slams shut.

"She is gonna kills us in the morning." Trevor laughs looking back up at her window as the lights flick off in her bedroom.

Myah shrugs, "She'll be fine. I should go to bed though."

"It's late, we probably all should." Natalie groans.

"Are we gonna meet Myah at Cafe Lou's tomorrow after she's off work?" Trevor asks Natalie.

"I wanna see Tom so I'd like to meet her at his house." Natalie says.

Myah nods, "he'd really like that, asks about you quite a bit."

"Awe, see now we have to." Natalie says making us all laugh.

"Okay, we will be there about 9:45 then?" Trevor asks.

"Yeah, that will be perfect. I am going to go shower and sleep for three hours." Myah says standing up from the bench.

"Goodnight Myzie." Natalie splashes at her as she gets out of the hot tub.

"Good night." She laughs grabbing a towel from a stack on the table.

"I'll be there in a bit." Trevor says and she gives him the thumbs up yawning before walking down to the boat house wrapped in an oversized beach towel with watermelons on it.

Natalie sighs, "I wish that I could sit in this hot tub forever."

"She's drunk." Trevor and I say at the same time making us all laugh.

Natalie sticks out her tongue, "I am barley drunk."

"I'm gonna go to bed. Do you want help?" I ask her.

"No!" She screeches making us laugh again.

"Okay goodnight drunk Natalie." I tease walking out of the hot tub.

She flips me off as I grab a towel. I return the gesture and head to the guest house.

"Myah totally likes David." I hear Natalie loudly "whisper" to Trevor.

He chuckles, "she definitely does."

"I'm for it honestly." Natalie says getting out of the hot tub.

"She is free to do whatever she wants." Trevor says getting up from the edge of the jacuzzi.

I shut the door behind me and laugh to myself. Maybe I do have a shot after all.