Managerial Positions

"Why am I going with you again?" Anon asked grumpily as he followed Angel to the office. Her spade tail wrapped around his waist possessively as they walked.

"I told you already, you're going to sit in on the conference call with me."

"Why am I carrying this piece of insulation foam then? And you know my shift ends in like 45 minutes, right?"

"So many questions! Anon, my love, when have I ever had you do something naughty here in the store?" Angel asked innocently

"Since Monday? 26 times."

"26? I can only count 25." Angel stopped and frowned in thought

"Wednesday night when we closed together, you asked me to go to the electrical room with you because you had to reset a breaker and because you said it was quote-unquote dark and scary..."

"Ohhh yes, now I remember," Angel brightened, "Well we did make some sparks fly in there, didn't we? Now come on, we don't want to be late!"

***********************************************

Assistant Store Manager Krystal was having a bad day. Sitting in the managers office as the milking machine did its job she let out a depressed moo. Since Angel became a mamono, it seemed like she was the new golden girl. Everyone loved her and Krystal seemed to be hated more and more. It's not like it was her fault she had to milk a lot. Her husband still didn't text her back, none of her supervisors had turned in their paperwork to her, why didn't anyone respect her around here?

"MooooOooooo..."

***************************************

Upon reaching the office, Angel was confronted with a closed door and a sign that read:

Milking- Do not disturb

"That fucking cow!" Angel snarled. Unwrapping Anon from her tail, Angel brought up a leg and kicked the door open revealing a shocked Krystal, pump in one hand and phone in the other.

"Get out cow, I have a conference call." Angel stated bluntly

"You can't talk to me like that!" Krystal said angrily as she disengaged the pump and covered herself.

"And why is Anon there behind you anyway? This is a business, you can't be fucking him all the time, you have to help run the store!"

"Says the cow that spends most of her shift in here while I RUN the store by myself. Anon is here to help me with the call. Unfortunately I still see you here, which is why I'm giving you five seconds to leave before I decide to give all the associates a surprise tri-tip lunch." Angel threatened holding up her fingernails that were rapidly growing into razor sharp claws.

Letting out a terrified moo, Krystal fled past them to the sales floor.

"Well that takes care of that." Angel said with a smug grin, "Now my dear, lets start the call."

Ushering Anon in and closing the door, Angel dialed the number on the conference phone. Entering her passcode she muted the call so no one could hear, a little precaution for what was to cum. Taking the foam pad from Anon, Angel sat down and threw the pad under the desk. As Anon began to sit on a nearby chair, Angel stopped him.

"Not there," She said huskily, "Here." She pointed to the pad in front of her as she slipped a sexy green thong down from under her skirt. When she was a human, she would have never dared to wear anything so risque, but now she found it quite freeing, not to mention convenient.

"I knew it..." Anon signed as he ducked under and sat himself down in front of her already moistening womanhood.

"Well, its just these conference calls can be so stressful. This would really help me, Anon, and you DO want to help me, don't you?" She looked down at him pouting.