Crazy Exes

*Night before they were official*
Keith POV
Me and Noah are sitting in the waiting room until Micah is done. I can tell Noah finna fall asleep so I need to hurry and get him home.

I see Micah walking towards us so I stand up and pick up Noah.

" She said she'll talk to you in the morning she needs rest," Micah explains.

" Well ok I'm just going to go home Noah is getting sleepy," I sigh wishing I could talk to her right now.

" Ok bye guys," Micah say walking off.

I turn and grab my stuff then head to my car. As I'm walking I get a feeling that somebody is watching me so I walk faster so I can get Noah in the car.

Once I buckle him in I turn around to make sure nobody was following me before I get into the car. I soon start driving to my house.

I pull up to my house and get Noah out the back seat. This lil boy knocked out he over here drooling and shit. I laugh at him then pick him up.

I enter my house and take Noah to his room. He getting kinda heavy dang.

I go into the kitchen and make some food real quick then start to eat. As I'm finished I hear a noise upstairs in my room. I assume it's Noah because he be sleeping in there sometimes.

I walk up in my room and open the door and see Erica.

How the hell did this bitch get in my house?

Tell me why she got in lingerie while sitting in my bed.

" How tf did you get in my house," I say quietly because Noah sleeping in the next room.

"Oh I still have my key," She say smiling while holding it up.

I go up to her real fast and snatch it out her hand.

" Bitch get tf out my house before I call the cops on your crazy ass," I say while clenching my jaw.

" Ohhh so you don't wanna have any fun I know your little girlfriend isn't giving you any," she say walking up to me while rubbing on her body.

She try and jump on me but I moved real fast and her stupid ass fell.

"No now get yo shit and get out before you wake my son,"I say irritated at this point.

I roll my eyes but I didn't see her come up to me and kiss me.

I push her ass of me so mf fast. Now I have to go scrub my mouth with some bleach then soak it in some hot ass water.

" Why tf would you do that I don't know what the hell you got," I say angry at this point.

" Oh come on Keith you know you miss me," she say walking up again trying to unzip my pants.

I push her ass back AGAIN. Got damn she won't get the message.

" Leave my house now you crazy bitch," I say screaming at her.

She look scared after I did that and grabbed her stuff to leave. I walk her to the front to make sure she don't stay or try anything.

I see Noah door cracked and he looking out from it.

" Dada who is that lady," he say curiously.

"Nobody Noah go back to bed," I say.

He walk away and close his door.

I'm at the front of the house waiting for her to leave.

" Come back to my house again I'm putting a restraining order on you and I'm not playing," I say slamming my door shut not really caring what she has to say.

I need to go to bed because this is too much for one day.

I walk into my room and take my clothes off to take a shower. I'm thinking in the shower about Ryan and how i'm going help because she needs me now. That's crazy I'm always thinking about her no matter where I'm at, I need to make her mine.

I get out the shower and change into some night clothes. I soon lay in my bed getting ready to sleep. I hear my door open and clothes then feel a small dip in my bed.

I look down and see Noah sleep in my bed.

I soon just close my eyes and sleep.

What a day?

Erica POV
Keith really think he can get rid of me that fast he got another thing coming for him.

I really don't want the baby I just want Keith but I have to get rid of his little girlfriend first. I don't even know her name tho so I have to find that out.

She think she so special because she has Keith. Then she think she can be a better mother to my son and tell him I'm not his mother. I would fight her but I can't fight.

I go to my apartment where my boyfriend is waiting for me. I don't really like him because he don't do shit but sit. This nigga lazy asf he was working at McDonald's but he got fired for doing nothing.

He profit off of me and I don't do anything either. I have people who give me money here and there but we both can't be broke.

Also he still got some ex he obsessed over. He literally talks about her every day. Like who stalks their ex. Only crazy people do that.

I'm probably finna break up with him soon because I'm tired of him all he do is sit and be cute and that's not enough I need a real man like Keith.

I walk in and he come up to hug me but I dodge him because only Keith can hug me.

"Hey baby," he say smirking.

"Hello Travis"

—————————————————————-

Dun dun duuuun

Erica and Travis? 😱

They both crazy asf I wonder how this is going to turn out.

What y'all think of this chapter?

Please let me know any feedback.