Together

Keith POV
Man I finally made her mine. This my girl and someday hopefully my wife 👀. I can't believe I came such a long way because when I first met her I was mean asf to her, I couldn't trust nobody. Now I feel like she is my best friend and girlfriend at the same time. People don't understand how much we confide in each other. It's only been about two months since we met but she knows me in and out as I do for her. She knows when I'm angry, hurt, sad, happy, and just all that. I'm truly at the happiest I've been in a long time. Ryan has changed me for the better.

I was thinking all that while Ryan was sleep in the hospital. She has one more day in here before she can leave but we haven't talk about where she is going to stay at. I don't feel comfortable with letting her stay at her apartment because Travis broke in and might come for her again, but she might not want to stay with me yet.

She just needs to wake up so we can talk about it.

I exit the room to go get something from the vending machine real quick. When I'm done I head back to the room to see Ryan awake.

" Hey lil mama you finally awake," I say going over to her and kissing her on the forehead.

" Hey baby," she say quietly.

I noticed something wrong with because it usually is when she talking all quiet.

"What's wrong Ryan and don't lie," I say because sometimes she be playing.

" I don't know where I'm going to live after I leave this hospital. I don't feel safe going back to my place if Travis is still out here. None of my family lives out here so I'm just stuck. I guess I can get a hotel that's my best option for right now ," she say starting to cry.

I go up to her to wipe her tears and pick her up to put her in my lap.

She a big ass baby but that's my big ass baby 😘.

" Mama you gotta stop crying so much. I know you scared to go back to your place so why don't you just stay with me at my house. " I say while rubbing her back.

" No I can't do that to you Keith that's just to much to ask for and plus you already have Noah. I don't want to intrude on you guys space." She say shaking her head.

She so stubborn 🙄. She act like she can't say yes like if I'm offering it take it. She just wanna be all nice but I don't care. If you my girl I'm going to take care of you don't even ask because I got it. I wanna take care of her I know that she got her own but just let me take care of you.

" Ryan listen to me I don't really care what you think because you are going to be staying at my house. You are not intruding on me and Noah space. Just let me help you ok. Also Noah would probably like you there better anyways, he be saying I get on his nerves." I express telling her she needs to listen to me.

She quiet after I say that to her so I assume she is just thinking.

" Fine I'll stay with you. I don't understand why I always listen to you it's like I can't help it," she say pouting.

" Because I'm Daddy," I say smirking.

She bust out laughing after that I laugh with her too. See I'm the only one other than Noah who can make her laugh when she sad.

" Eww no you is not and I'm definitely not calling you Daddy so get that thought out yo head." She say crushing my dreams of that ever happening.

" At least I tried," I say sighing.

I look over at the time and it's 9:00 at night. Noah staying with Micah so I can spend a night at the hospital.

" Tomorrow when we leave we going to your house so you can pack to stay at mine tomorrow," I tell her.