Unexpected guest

Ryan POV
Today I'm at Keith house spending time with him and Noah. Me and Noah are in the living watching tv. Noah said he wanted to watch the Spider-Man movie. So of course I said yes.

" Ryan come here," I hear Keith call me from downstairs.

See Keith down stairs in his home gym working out. Since he felt like he hasn't worked out in a long time he has to start back. Even tho his job is to basically work out but hey what do I know.

I tell Noah I'll be back and go down stairs. As I walk down there I see him lifting weights looking so good with his shirt off 👀. I walked up to him and he stop and look down at me.

" Hey baby," I say smiling up at him.

" Hey Ryan," he say leaning in trying to hug me but I stepped back.

" You to sweaty staaawwpp," I say walking back some more.

" Please I just want a hug," he say coming towards me.

" Omg no Keith get away from me ," I say about to run upstairs.

" Okay I'll stop," he stay stepping back but smirking.

" What do you want," I say wondering why he called me down here.

" My sister should be coming over in a lil bit," he say.

" Yay I get to see my bestie," I say jumping not paying attention.

I feel Keith come up and hug me getting all his stinky sweat on me. Actually he don't stink he smell kinda good but I'm not going to tell him that.

" Ew that's so nasty," I say complaining.

He just sit there and laugh. This is not funny.

I roll my eyes then turn around to go upstairs with my baby Noah who would never do that to me.

"Lil mama don't be mad," Keith yell up the stairs.

" Whatever," I say.

I go back on the couch with Noah. I see that our movie almost over.

Soon it's over and I ask Noah what he wanna do. He say he wants to listen and dance to music. So I put on the pimptape by primetime.

We dancing to a song called yup and let me tell you lil Noah can dance like woah.

" Ok Noah ha ha woah," I hype him up.

I hear somebody laugh so I turn and see Keith recording us. So I get in front of the camera and start twerking.

He stop recording real quick and mean mugged me. I started laughing because he stopped so fast.

" Quit playin' Ryan," he say mad.

I roll my eyes and keep playing with Noah. I see Keith go in the kitchen probably finna cook.

Then I hear suge come on and oh boy we finna turn up. Next thing I hear is the doorbell. I assume that's Micah so I ask Noah to come greet his auntie with me.

So I pick him up and walk to the door and open it and I see somebody who is not Micah.

Uumm.

It's that girl from the restaurant I think Keith baby mama. Her name Erica or something like that.