Demon Couple

Tanyas POV

The air around me started to grow colder. I know this feeling, here we go again. Insanity is going to fucking drive me demented. No wait scratch that, I already am. "Well hello there, Tanya."  I could almost feel the smirk cross his face. "I am not in the mood, Luke." I growled lowl under my breath. A womanly figure appeared in front of me. Black hair slung across covering her right eye, thick black eyeliner swiftly drawn into a perfect cat eye, skinny jeans clung to her legs along with a loosely hanging 'Pierce The Veil' t-shirt. She bite her lip, making her snake bites potrude outwards. "How's hell." I muttered mockingly. "Looking for you and the other two imvalids to join us." A smirk crossed TJs lips as I scoffed, "Never in a million years will we join your pathetic legion." Luke laughed evily as he placed his pale hands on my shoulders, "Loosen up, it'll be fun, we get to torment people like you, its great crack." He smirked as I felt a cold shudder run through me. Paralise.

Beckies POV

I stood with my legs and arms wide apart as Michael started to search me for weaponary of any sort. "All clear," He muttered as I stood normally once again. He walked behind me, this wasn't the usual. I felt him cheekily grope my butt as I screamed, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DO-" I was cut off by his lips attaching themselves to mine. I couldn't resist. I slowly snaked my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. He started to back me up into the wall and slowly run his hands down my body. Immediately, a plan popped into my head, no not now you idiot! 

He slowly started to remove my t shirt when looked at me. I bit my lip as he slowly stumbled back into the wall, "WHAT THE FUCK?! I KNEW YOU WERE HERE FOR A REASON!" He struggled to get up onto his feet. A smirk crossed my lips, "But, oh Michael we would've had fun." He started to back away out the door and shut it tightly. I started to laugh as I took the black contacts from my eyes, "Idiot," I muttered to myself. I felt quite pleased with myself until the door was flung over and Michael walked back in furiously. He grabbed hold of my arm and slammed me against the wall harshly, "You little slut." He purred angrily into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "You're going to pay for it.." He started to play with the waistband of my sweatpants. I was thouroughly enjoying it until I felt the cold shiver run down my body, not nowww!

Luke tapped Michaels shoulder, "Hi," he smiled and waved innocently. Michael screamed like a little girl and froze. TJ laughed, "Get outta here!" She hissed and licked her lips. Michael didn't waste any time and darted out in a matter of seconds. "Beck, have you decided yet?" Luke threw her a suggestive look, "I haven't fully decided but I'm certainly considering..."