Terrified..

Kats POV

I got up and started running back down the empty corridor, towards my cell. I literally dived onto the door, blood slowly trickling into my right eye. Calum looked up with fright, "What happened to you?!" He stared at me with wide eyes. "You won't believe me if I tell you though!" I screamed at him, still trying to calm my breath. I was terrified. What the hell was that? I can't be seeing or imagining things. Calum slowly proceeded towards me as I cowered in the corner of the cell, "Come here Kat, I won't hurt you.." He had a soothing tone as I catiously made my way to him. As soon as I reached him he pulled me into a tight hug. I was shocked at first before slowly resting my head on his chest. "Now, tell me what happened?" He asked questionly. I explained everything.

Beckies POV

Beckie Clifford? I like the sound of tha- EW, WTF! Why the hell am I thinking like that, he's a guard, a very very hot, muscular... NO. JUST NO. BECKIE STFU! Jesus, there is something mentally wrong with me. Oh haha, not funny I'm being serious. I sighed as I leaned back against the cold wall. I miss my dad, no one else. The rest of them put me into this ratchet place. I need to go home! I need to, there isnt a choice, I HAVE to.

TJs POV

I fucking love being a dementor for innocent people. It's pretty damn fun, you should try it some time. Luke slowly pulled me into his arms and kissed my lips gently. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely, "Hi there," I giggled as he wiggled his eyebrows. "How you doin'," He winked as he spun me. I just laughed but suddenly went serious, "Babe, don't you think we've taken tormenting the guys a bit far? Like they were put into an institute.." I looked down shyly. "No way! The fun's just beginning!" He laughed evily.