Banshee

Ashtons POV

I sat at the desk trying to figure out what the hell just happened. My ears felt like they were bleeding. For Gods Sake. I really hate this damn place! She isn't normal, no one in here is! All fucking physcopathic freaks! I know I am not really supposed to be on the computer for any other reason than to file reports on the patients but no one is around, so hey, what harm could it do? I need to find out at least some sort of information about what just happened in there, crazy fucking shit. CRAZY. There has to be more to the reason why she was put here too, like demons? Thats fucked up but I have no words to describe what had just happened, that was inhuman. I take one last look as I slowly slide my chair to the computer.

Soon after I was done, I started to scroll through the search results, 'Banshee' had popped up alot. Clicking into the newest link, I find myself intrigued by what I found, How to tell if someone is a Banshee, Girl in mental institution dies from "mysterious attack" with leftover bloody comb on the scene. I sighed and shook my head as my thoughts started to play.

Kats POV

I feel oddly strange, and no, not just because I'm in an institute you dipshit. My head feels... different, my eyes are sore and my throat is so dry, I'd drink anything. It's time to find Tanya and Beckie I guess. I slowly slip out of my cell, waving bye to Calum. I started walking down the eeirely concreate, damp hallway towards Tanyas cell. It was so sudden. I was grabbed, mouth covered and smashed into the wall. I groaned quietly in pain whilst looking up with terrified eyes. Golden eyes.

Calums POV

So, I guess I'm roomies with a quite normal girl, well when I say normal I mean like, not completely insane, plus she sees THEM! She's quite pretty too, blood red hair, big hazel eyes, with a dimple piercing along with a horse shoe nose piercing. My kinda lassie, I just hope she doesn't find out my secret..

A\N

Guys it's short i know but from now on updates will be put updaily I guess maybe more on  the weekends, if youre confused messgae me or if ya got any questions I might do a character ask pretty soon for them, i think it could be fun! Don''t forget to vote and share! Comment questions for the ask and depending on how many i get the sooner itll be :)