Chapter 6

He sits me down on his chair, and walks over to the cabinet beside him where he grabs a few bottles and brings them over to the table

He sits me down on his chair, and walks over to the cabinet beside him where he grabs a few bottles and brings them over to the table. I try to hold back the tears, but it hurts. I look into his dark eyes, his beautiful dark eyes. A hint of worry is present, but also anger. I think anger. He never shows any emotion so I'm not actually sure, but I think. His emotionless expression does scare me, the fact that I don't know what he's feeling. But his presence is reassuring. He kneels next to me and places his hand under my chin, making me face him. The tears start to fall. He wipes them away with his thumb, his hand caressing my cheek. He lets go and takes my bruised wrists in his large hands. 

"Look at me." He whispers. I take a deep breath and do not break eye contact. My hands are shaking but his gentle touch is calming.

"Everything will be alright, as long as you tell me exactly what happened." he asks, with a hint of concern in his voice. 

"Erm...well, I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk, which I have been doing for a couple of weeks, I'm so sorry, I don't want you to do this to me, please"

"What are you talking about Miss (l/n)?"

"You should have left me there, I deserve what they are doing to me"

"Why would you ever say that?" His voice raising slightly. He grasps my hands tighter, and he frowns.

"Please, don't help me. I don't want this. I don't deserve this." Tighter. "Just let me go. You don't know what I've done." Tighter.

"Shut up." Tighter. He's hurting me now. But I like it. I shut my eyes. My breathing begins to become quicker.

"Sir, please. I'm begging you." He stands up. Lets go. And walks away. I shield my face, my tears of pain and regret. No more. I stand up, take a step, but fall. Fall into the arms of my professor catching me around my waist. His touch sending shivers up my spine. He pulls me closer to him.

"I do not care about the things you have done Miss (l/n), I just need...to...know....what happened, what made them do this to you?" He is so close to me. I can feel his cold breath on my cheek, so close that I can hear his heart beat. The only thing other than my heavy breathing masking this deafening silence. I shake my head. I look down at his hands still gripping my waist. I bite my lip as he tightens his grasp.

"They kept calling me a...-" To scared to say the word. 

"A what?" 

"A..a slut."

"Oh." I keep my gaze on the floor, my head down in shame.

"Are you?" 

"Excuse me?" I reply confused. I meet his eyes, with my tear filled ones.

"Are you a.. slut?"

Shit. Am I? Is this what I am? What do I say? Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. I have no answer. Oh shitty fuck. 

He chuckles to himself

"What's so funny?" I ask him with a frown. He has an amused look on his face.

"How much you swear in your thoughts," he replies with an arched eyebrow. Damn he looks sexy with that expression.

"What the hell, stay out of my head, Sir." Oh no. What if he sees my thoughts about him. Oh no. Now I'm thinking of them.  My dreams, oh my god. He clears his throat. Shit. He just saw that. NO NO.

"No." I shake my head.

He smirks. I smile. He looks me up and down. He lets out a sigh. 

"I can't hold back anymore." He growls. What is he talking abo-

He pushes me against the wall, his hands still wrapped around my waist. He lips smash against mine, his tongue dominating mine. A feeling of lust laced with a seductive poison as his hands move up and down my body flowing through my veins. My hands gripping his hair as his tongue traces my lips. My head tilting back in ecstasy against the wall.  A rush of feelings I've never felt before. A kiss like no other. Rough but gentle. Lustful but gracious.  

Knock knock. Shit. He pulls away from me, leaving me against the wall, as he retreats to the other side of the table. 

"Enter." his voice sounding slightly out of breath but his deep sexiness still present.

"Professor Dumbledore is ready to speak with you, he has also asked for you Severus." Filch says stroking Mrs Norris. He creeps me out a bit.

"Okay, we shall be right there."

Me and Professor Snape exchange an awkward glance as we walk towards the door. He places a hand on my back lightly to guide me to Professor Dumbledore's office. We do not speak the entire journey but the silence does all the talking. The tension in the air as we avoid eye contact. The desire to kiss him is too much for me to handle. The thoughts in my head running wild. 

~~

After the meeting, we leave to walk back to the Slytherin dorms. We reach around the corner, just before the Slytherin common room. He turns me around to face him, I look at his chest.

"What happened must never be told to anyone. Ever. It was a mistake. And it meant nothing. Have a goodnight. " He says as he turns to walk to his quaters.

"No, Sir, you can't mean that"

He faces me and raises an eyebrow.

"Goonight Miss (y/n)"

"What? No! That's not fair, you can't do that!" I scream.

"Shut up you stupid girl, are you trying to wake up the entire castle?" He scoffs.  "Get some sleep." And with that he leaves. His cape flowing behind him as he paces down the corridor in the moonlight. What the actual fuck just happened?