Chapter 2

Author's note:

Okay so most of these chapter will only have one point of view in them. My friend Madison (or my other friend Mahreen will probably co-write) will probably help me write them she's pretty good at the guys POV thing, where I believe I completely suck at them no matter how much experience I have in writing book which obviously I really have none. If it's in ilatilcs it means it's in the characters head, sorry if it becomes quite confusing I'll probably come back and revise all these chapter eventually lol. Well, I believe I have everything sorted out for now, sorry if the language gets a little bit out of hand, it's just sometimes what I imagine most people saying, you know my little happy place where only things I think make sense. Well, I must continue on cause I'm highly procrastinating this chapter due to how much I believe it will suck.

BTW Pic of Niall on the side ==>

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Niall's POV:

The last time I had talked to Evie was Monday at 6:00 P.M. my time and 12:00 A.M. over there. I missed her so much. I believe that without my best friend I would eventually go completely bonkers, I mean we had never been separated our entire life; it was really weird not being able to go to her house everyday after school. I always loved her house, it was so much fun. I mean, yeah, it had it's perks but it was actually a really nice house with a nice family living in it.

Sometimes she'd come over to my house and talk about how much she loved it, and wanted to live there instead of her house but everytime she would say that I would be like, "No you don't, trust me. I've lived here for my entire life, literary, it's terribly boring".

My train of thought ended when my mom yelled at me that Miranda was here to go to the movies. I ran downstair in my blue jeans and dress like shirt, Miranda was dressed in a purple mesh shirt with a tank top on under it and some pretty short shorts, Ohh God, she's gorgeous, but needs to dress less whorey in front of my parents. This is why I liked it when Evie was the only girl in my life, but she moved and I had a girlfriend that I loved dearly. I would give her anything in the world, but my best friend would still always be the center of my world no matter what happens while she's gone.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Author's note:

Ehh this chapter was kinda short and boring sorry guys its like 4:03 A.M. so im tiredd nightt love yaa wasps!!